Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code Redemption

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ProserpinaLux
07.15.2013 , 04:25 PM | #1
When I click on the "Redeem Code" button on the code redemption page, the page just reloads. I have nowhere to enter any of these give away codes.

Looks like someone else on the FB page has this problem as well, so it's not just me.
Hiera | Proserpina | EMPIRE | Hellyx | Rijel
Suhla | Halcione | REPUBLIC | Leander | Mercures
| THE SHADOWLANDS |

Bronholz
07.15.2013 , 04:31 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings ProserpinaLux,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

What web browser are you using? Have you tried a different one? We have had reports of this issue today, switching browsers seemed to help some players in accessing this.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

ysaric
07.16.2013 , 11:42 AM | #3
I tried entering the code from this @Bioware tweet:

"Free #SWTOR 450 Cartel Coins Code for use in the Cartel Market: ER7K-YUDH-725X-VZVS #KOTOR10 Redeem at bit.ly/17OhosG!"

The redemption page says code has already been used, but I was unable to enter it previously under Chrome or Firefox I was only able to get to the right redemption page under IE but it says code has been used.

crimtor
07.16.2013 , 01:19 PM | #4
I'd like to say I have a similar issue to the OP while using Firefox, but when I loaded the redemption page in Chrome, it worked just fine.

Quote: Originally Posted by ysaric View Post
I tried entering the code from this @Bioware tweet:

"Free #SWTOR 450 Cartel Coins Code for use in the Cartel Market: ER7K-YUDH-725X-VZVS #KOTOR10 Redeem at bit.ly/17OhosG!"

The redemption page says code has already been used, but I was unable to enter it previously under Chrome or Firefox I was only able to get to the right redemption page under IE but it says code has been used.
That looks like one of the ones they were showing through Facebook; it was a first-come, first-serve code, so it was likely used before you got to it.

Bronholz
07.16.2013 , 01:37 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings ysaric,

Thanks for contacting us.

As crimtor has stated, these codes are for one use only, unfortunately, it seems that someone beat you to the code. This is why you are seeing the message letting you know that it's already been used.

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Traytures
12.13.2013 , 03:16 PM | #6
I just bought a code from best buy ( 2000 cartel coins digital) and it says " EROR UNREACHABLE CODE # 2742827 " i contacted best buy and they said to contact SWTOR by phone and email to find a solution. i have been looking online at threads like this and no one is getting any help. i am willing to quit this game and refund my subscription( which i made a deal with a friend who works fixing bugs) due to the horrendous customer service

Bstr
12.13.2013 , 03:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Traytures View Post
I just bought a code from best buy ( 2000 cartel coins digital) and it says " EROR UNREACHABLE CODE # 2742827 " i contacted best buy and they said to contact SWTOR by phone and email to find a solution. i have been looking online at threads like this and no one is getting any help. i am willing to quit this game and refund my subscription( which i made a deal with a friend who works fixing bugs) due to the horrendous customer service
The codes above were free promotional codes given out by BioWare.

Support's email is support@swtor.com . Email them with the code and explain the situation, and they will probably fix the problem.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Bosha: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: BG Merc. Bophia: Fury Maur. Borbend: Med. Op. Bo'ya: Dark. Sin
<Reformation> Ebon Hawk Server

Traytures
12.13.2013 , 04:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
The codes above were free promotional codes given out by BioWare.

Support's email is support@swtor.com . Email them with the code and explain the situation, and they will probably fix the problem.

yup same email i contacted and i called the Canadian # and no response. the last email i sent was a year ago and i still have not got a single thing back from them( i emailed them 10 times).

BalletSunshine
02.24.2014 , 07:48 PM | #9
I purchased Cartel coins from Walmart 2400 cartel coins and site said basically number already used this is the second time just wait because the last time they gave me credit for them a few days later . This is a great game. I will wait for them to credit my account but remind them every couple days. I buy a cartel card once to twice a month to support the game and given to me as gifts. Be patient fellow SWtor lovers

rlro
09.23.2015 , 01:02 PM | #10
Redeem Code.

I bought the digital game add-ons upgrade pack, how do I turn? Really need the redeem code? Where do I get this code?

Thank you for your attention