Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR 10 Years Later

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ayelinna
07.16.2013 , 05:53 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by KiriloRazumov View Post
Vote with your dollars. If you don't like what Bioware is doing, go somewhere else. Otherwise shut up and enjoy a magnificent game.

P.S. Bioware make space combat more like it was in Galaxies.
Ah...the "don't like it, don't play it" phrase. Thats new!

You're telling us to shut up if we don't like something about the game?

Aries_cz
07.16.2013 , 06:08 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrpsf View Post
The internal struggle between good and evil: Think i must have missed this, ive played 2 charaters and simpley not seen anything that could be described as such, If this was in the game, shouldnt it have some effect on how the game plays out?
Originally, it did, you could kill companions as well, but people whined about it, because there is no reload function in MMOs (other than reroll), so changes were made much less significant
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Aries_cz
07.16.2013 , 06:38 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
Ah...the "don't like it, don't play it" phrase. Thats new!

You're telling us to shut up if we don't like something about the game?
No one is telling you to do that, but voting with your wallet if far more effective than writing hate spewing posts on forums. Be constructive and realistic with your posts (so no "replace engine" or "add 20 classes" posts) and you will find that people are much more agreeable to your ideas.
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

ImmortalLowlife
07.16.2013 , 07:09 AM | #94
Ohh No! I completely forgot to get my useless title yesterday! I was to busy actually PLAYING KOTOR...
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

EBuyuran
07.16.2013 , 08:12 AM | #95
It's nice to see so many people celebrating 10th anniversary of KoToR! Definitely deserves to be recognized

Ayelinna
07.16.2013 , 08:26 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
No one is telling you to do that, but voting with your wallet if far more effective than writing hate spewing posts on forums. Be constructive and realistic with your posts (so no "replace engine" or "add 20 classes" posts) and you will find that people are much more agreeable to your ideas.
I agree. People should be more constructive in the posts on the forums.

Mevan
07.16.2013 , 09:09 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
I agree. People should be more constructive in the posts on the forums.
People tried during the era before F2P. Didn't really get the devs attention.

dscount
07.16.2013 , 09:28 AM | #98
FEEDBACK points that are constructive:
  • Sub appreciation the week before was cool (500cc) - people forget that and confuse with 10th Anni.
  • Free 450cc Giveaway was really good idea! KUDOS
  • BAD Implementation - Doesn't give your entire user community the ability to compete fairly.
  • Limited time drawing w/Submission during a specific window of time would be better.
  • Limited time RANDOM drawing to give everyone a chance is even better.
  • Title was a cool idea, but could have been less painful by selling 15cc Account wide instead.

Negative Feedback (Not constructive):
  • SOME of us have JOBS and can't sit online all day hitting F5.
  • Why doesn't anyone think these things out in advance? Or is it just always spur of the moment?
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

Mrpsf
07.16.2013 , 10:31 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
I wish the content wasn't so friggin linear. All new content seems to be aimed only at the highest level, latest gear rating whatever.
The way i see it all the new contect seems to be aimed towards making something thats bigger, stronger and harder to fight, that is why everything seems to be aimed at high level players.
I really enjoy a good story line, regardless of wheather there is combat or not. personaly I think the skills, classes and equipment we have should really just be there make make your charater feel more a part of the story.
Personaly I would rather crush a jedi against the wall with my force lightning till he turns to the dark side than fight yet another elite level 55, or atleast have the choice.

Mevan
07.16.2013 , 10:49 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrpsf View Post
The way i see it all the new contect seems to be aimed towards making something thats bigger, stronger and harder to fight, that is why everything seems to be aimed at high level players.
I really enjoy a good story line, regardless of wheather there is combat or not. personaly I think the skills, classes and equipment we have should really just be there make make your charater feel more a part of the story.
Personaly I would rather crush a jedi against the wall with my force lightning till he turns to the dark side than fight yet another elite level 55, or atleast have the choice.
^^This. Combat, in all games aside from CoD, is boring. To me, combat is what I have to go through to earn access to the next cutscene. Story is the reward, hence why, to me at least, new ops or new ops modes are really boring.