Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

corrupt a wish!


Propecius's Avatar


Propecius
07.17.2014 , 01:51 PM | #661
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Granted, but they turn out to be amateurs and burn your house down.

I wish I had a white hot chocolate right now.
Granted, but it's so white-hot it burns its way to the core of the planet, causing everything and everyone you know and love to be vaporized in a wicked-cool planetary explosion (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition).

I wish we were all living in the Star Wars Universe, but not on Alderaan or any of the planets that get blown up in wicked-cool panetary explosions (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition). Oops, sorry, spoilers!

wiseassguy's Avatar


wiseassguy
07.23.2014 , 08:27 AM | #662
Quote: Originally Posted by Propecius View Post
Granted, but it's so white-hot it burns its way to the core of the planet, causing everything and everyone you know and love to be vaporized in a wicked-cool planetary explosion (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition).

I wish we were all living in the Star Wars Universe, but not on Alderaan or any of the planets that get blown up in wicked-cool panetary explosions (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition). Oops, sorry, spoilers!
Granted, however we are all lowly alien slaves for the empire, loathed by all.

I wish i was a millionaire so I wouldn't have to work and could play SWTOR all the time
The Mitchell Legacy (too cheap to change it to a more lore based name)

Why not use my refer a friend for some freebies? http://www.swtor.com/r/4xLRB9

Joesixxpack's Avatar


Joesixxpack
07.23.2014 , 10:58 AM | #663
Quote: Originally Posted by wiseassguy View Post
Granted, however we are all lowly alien slaves for the empire, loathed by all.

I wish i was a millionaire so I wouldn't have to work and could play SWTOR all the time
Granted, but it only takes you a few months to gain 600 lbs and block your arteries. You die of a massive heart attack when your blood pressure spikes after repeatedly failing a buggy datacron jump. R.I.P. Darth Should'vegotoutmoar.

I wish someone went back in time and threw Sean Connery's *** in the delorean, then brought him back to the present so he could make more Bond movies.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Propecius's Avatar


Propecius
07.23.2014 , 11:57 AM | #664
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Granted, but it only takes you a few months to gain 600 lbs and block your arteries. You die of a massive heart attack when your blood pressure spikes after repeatedly failing a buggy datacron jump. R.I.P. Darth Should'vegotoutmoar.

I wish someone went back in time and threw Sean Connery's *** in the delorean, then brought him back to the present so he could make more Bond movies.
Granted, but then he's not around to make Zardoz, and in a cruel twist of fate, human civilization immediately collapses into an exact facsimile of the society presented in Zardoz. And there are no more Jamesh Bond movies. Ever.

I wish I could think of a good wish that could not be corrupted.

Patty_Boh's Avatar


Patty_Boh
07.23.2014 , 01:44 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by Propecius View Post
Granted, but then he's not around to make Zardoz, and in a cruel twist of fate, human civilization immediately collapses into an exact facsimile of the society presented in Zardoz. And there are no more Jamesh Bond movies. Ever.

I wish I could think of a good wish that could not be corrupted.
Granted, but your "uncorruptable wish" ruins the thread, utterly destroying the forums as we know it.

I wish I had force push.
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Jedi Shadow: Arkesias
Saints and Soldiers

orangefishboy's Avatar


orangefishboy
07.26.2014 , 03:59 AM | #666
Quote: Originally Posted by Patty_Boh View Post
Granted, but your "uncorruptable wish" ruins the thread, utterly destroying the forums as we know it.

I wish I had force push.
Granted, you have the power to force push yourself around by aiming at inanimate objects.

I wish I had sonic hearing, like in the commercial.

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.28.2014 , 06:30 PM | #667
Quote: Originally Posted by orangefishboy View Post
Granted, you have the power to force push yourself around by aiming at inanimate objects.

I wish I had sonic hearing, like in the commercial.
Granted, Now if you hear anything your head will explode

I wish I was a Dark council member, with no apprentice.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
07.29.2014 , 02:18 AM | #668
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Granted, Now if you hear anything your head will explode

I wish I was a Dark council member, with no apprentice.
Granted, but you get accused of treason and murdered in your sleep because there was no apprentice to vouch for you.

I wish I had a large margarita pizza right now.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
07.29.2014 , 07:09 AM | #669
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Granted, but you get accused of treason and murdered in your sleep because there was no apprentice to vouch for you.

I wish I had a large margarita pizza right now.
Granted, but it's crawling with Bacteria that lead you to a slow and painful death.

I wish I could have my own loyal pet Jawa
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Nalathemaster's Avatar


Nalathemaster
07.29.2014 , 11:34 AM | #670
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Granted, but it's crawling with Bacteria that lead you to a slow and painful death.

I wish I could have my own loyal pet Jawa
Granted! But the jawa dies of the plague.
I wish I was the most powerful force user of all time.