Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

corrupt a wish!

Adovir
06.18.2014 , 06:39 AM | #611
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
Granted, but it is because you were evicted.

I wish that my alts were all 55 already!
Granted! But they arent allowed to raid or PVP until next Xpac.

I wish that operatives would finally get the defensives we have been asking for for years.
you know you want to
Quote:
speak not to that which you do not know lest you look a fool
ToFN's resident regstar scoundrel

scarlet_magpie
06.18.2014 , 06:52 AM | #612
I wish that operatives would finally get the defensives we have been asking for for years.[/QUOTE]

Granted, but the defensives are INSTEAD of armour and your toon is forced to run ops in nothing but an adult nappy and a spongebob squarepants bib.

I wish I could wallpaper my ship and get a shabby chic sofa in my engine room....

RiVaN_
06.20.2014 , 03:19 PM | #613
[
Quote: Originally Posted by scarlet_magpie View Post

Granted, but the defensives are INSTEAD of armour and your toon is forced to run ops in nothing but an adult nappy and a spongebob squarepants bib.

I wish I could wallpaper my ship and get a shabby chic sofa in my engine room....
Granted, but your sofa must be leopard print and be facing a shrine featuring a velvet painting of Elvis in his white jumpsuit.

I wish that Sage/Sorc DPS could use a lightsaber as more than just a Stats stick.
Nikolete, Scoundrel - Republic Flashfire
Drivan, Sentinel - Souls of Fate

Jedi Covenant

sayklen
06.22.2014 , 07:48 PM | #614
Quote: Originally Posted by RiVaN_ View Post
[

Granted, but your sofa must be leopard print and be facing a shrine featuring a velvet painting of Elvis in his white jumpsuit.

I wish that Sage/Sorc DPS could use a lightsaber as more than just a Stats stick.
Granted,But you cant modify them.

I wish the next person does not corrupt my wish and instead they become the boyfriend/girlfriend to whoever they want.
War does not determine who is right.......only who is left.

The-Uncreative
06.23.2014 , 04:06 AM | #615
Quote: Originally Posted by sayklen View Post
I wish the next person does not corrupt my wish and instead they become the boyfriend/girlfriend to whoever they want.
Granted but.... error, person unavailable... your connection has timed out, please try again....

I wish that I was more original than that
I am everywhere*!!!
(*everywhere does not include RP-servers, PvP-servers or non-English speaking servers)
---> this is a referal Link.... wanna be my friend now?
Legacy Level 50 .... obviously....

AlienEyeTX
06.23.2014 , 08:17 AM | #616
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Uncreative View Post
Granted but.... error, person unavailable... your connection has timed out, please try again....

I wish that I was more original than that
Granted, but nobody understands your humor.

I wish for the return of Boba Fett in Episode VII.
I left and came back. Check out this referral link. Welcome home.

Joesixxpack
06.23.2014 , 11:38 AM | #617
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Granted, but nobody understands your humor.

I wish for the return of Boba Fett in Episode VII.
Granted. He will have a prominent role, and be played by Justin Bieber in his big screen debut.

I wish I had an impeccable memory and could switch between characters whenever I wanted without forgetting how to play them.

Sangrar
06.23.2014 , 12:55 PM | #618
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Granted. He will have a prominent role, and be played by Justin Bieber in his big screen debut.

I wish I had an impeccable memory and could switch between characters whenever I wanted without forgetting how to play them.
every fiber in my being when I read that shouted

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meanwhile granted, but then you see something truly horrible and disgusting that you wish every day that you could forget but you can't and tortures you for the rest of your life

oh almost forgot... I wish I finally got a rancor!
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

The-Uncreative
06.23.2014 , 01:00 PM | #619
Wish?
I am everywhere*!!!
(*everywhere does not include RP-servers, PvP-servers or non-English speaking servers)
---> this is a referal Link.... wanna be my friend now?
Legacy Level 50 .... obviously....

sayklen
06.23.2014 , 01:23 PM | #620
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
every fiber in my being when I read that shouted

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meanwhile granted, but then you see something truly horrible and disgusting that you wish every day that you could forget but you can't and tortures you for the rest of your life

oh almost forgot... I wish I finally got a rancor!
Really now .......a Rancor???That is the easiest thing to corrupt in the whole thread.....just....just nvm i digress.

GRANTED! It eats you ......after slowly(very slowly) killing you ......after impregnating you ............ so when you die little rancor babies come out(I meant it when i said slowly)

In other new,I wish the person that corrupts my wish does not get a wish his/herself, In turn destroying this thread which in turn will destroy something which after many in turns will destroy the SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!!!!
War does not determine who is right.......only who is left.