Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

corrupt a wish!

thermium
02.24.2014 , 01:46 PM | #551
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Granted, but Daft Punk sees it happen and saves him. Together they go on to release several hits that play endlessly on all radio stations, despite the fact that no one actually likes the music.

I wish to see a guest appearance by Obi-Wan's ghost on Marvel Agents of SHIELD.
Obi-Wans ghost is catatonic.

I wish my computer was completely made out of pure diamond.

AlienEyeTX
02.24.2014 , 03:19 PM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by thermium View Post
Obi-Wans ghost is catatonic.

I wish my computer was completely made out of pure diamond.
Granted, but not only does it not work, but you also get severely beaten when it is stolen.

I wish tigers were as completely domesticated as an average house cat.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home.

thermium
02.24.2014 , 05:39 PM | #553
Granted, but not only does it not work, but you also get severely beaten when it is stolen.

I wish tigers were as completely domesticated as an average house cat.
Granted, but the entire population is being attacked and not many survives, Earth becomes overrun and civilization is dead.

I wish I had a little green man alien as a pet.

AlienEyeTX
02.26.2014 , 09:28 AM | #554
Quote: Originally Posted by thermium View Post
Granted, but the entire population is being attacked and not many survives, Earth becomes overrun and civilization is dead.

I wish I had a little green man alien as a pet.
Granted, but he resents being a slave to you and leads all of the other little green men (and women) in a revolution against humanity. The results are not good for mankind.

I wish Cobra Commander would become the next Sith Lord.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home.

PaxSithari
03.14.2014 , 11:03 PM | #555
Granted, but he resents being a slave to you and leads all of the other little green men (and women) in a revolution against humanity. The results are not good for mankind.

I wish Cobra Commander would become the next Sith Lord.
Bwahahahaha!!! Darth Cobra commands the mighty Sith Empire now. Lord Destro serves alongside, with Lord Baroness, fallen Jedi knight Ice Cream Soldier, and Lords Tomax and Xamot. Unfortunately, they are just as incompetent as ever, and the Sith Empire is taken down in a matter of days. By Gungans. Thus was forged the Gungan Infinite Empire, that lasted fifty thousand years and controlled 98% of the galaxy.

I wish I had a Gungan Sith Inquisitor.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik

The Shadowlands, home to awesomeness

Xakthul
03.15.2014 , 03:45 AM | #556
Quote: Originally Posted by PaxSithari View Post
Bwahahahaha!!! Darth Cobra commands the mighty Sith Empire now. Lord Destro serves alongside, with Lord Baroness, fallen Jedi knight Ice Cream Soldier, and Lords Tomax and Xamot. Unfortunately, they are just as incompetent as ever, and the Sith Empire is taken down in a matter of days. By Gungans. Thus was forged the Gungan Infinite Empire, that lasted fifty thousand years and controlled 98% of the galaxy.

I wish I had a Gungan Sith Inquisitor.
Granted, and you end up getting sued by both factions for the 9 gazillion credits in damages that your Gungan clumsiness caused.

I wish I had an indestructible castle with Wi-Fi, an infinite supply of my favorite foods and drinks, and indestructible vehicles, and the most powerful computer in the universe. And nothing bad ever happened to me or any of this stuff.....

Corrupt THAT!
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Edzew
03.15.2014 , 08:50 AM | #557
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Granted, and you end up getting sued by both factions for the 9 gazillion credits in damages that your Gungan clumsiness caused.

I wish I had an indestructible castle with Wi-Fi, an infinite supply of my favorite foods and drinks, and indestructible vehicles, and the most powerful computer in the universe. And nothing bad ever happened to me or any of this stuff.....

Corrupt THAT!
granted but you are the only one left on the planet and quickly run out of gas to power your cars and generators, and since you are the only one left on the planet the power goes out and there is no more internet.

i wish my back didn't hurt B^( stupid crappy chair!!

NoFishing
03.15.2014 , 04:56 PM | #558
Quote: Originally Posted by Edzew View Post
i wish my back didn't hurt B^( stupid crappy chair!!
Granted but you now have no spine and are just a pile of goo on the floor.

I wish I were Amber Heard's body pillow.

Xakthul
03.15.2014 , 05:45 PM | #559
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
Granted but you now have no spine and are just a pile of goo on the floor.

I wish I were Amber Heard's body pillow.
Granted, but you need brain bleach after the kinky things you see at night.

I wish I had a burrito.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

AlienEyeTX
04.23.2014 , 09:03 AM | #560
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Granted, but you need brain bleach after the kinky things you see at night.

I wish I had a burrito.
Granted, but you eat it and then you have no burrito again.

I wish the entire world used one currency.