Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

crafting PvP items

07.13.2013 , 03:04 AM | #1
Currently there is only 1 way to get 2 types of PvP gear.

I thurully agree that top tier should be earned not bought but I'd like to see some craftable PvP item. So currently we have 2 sets of gear. I would not touch these but we all expect some new tiers when 2.4 hits.

So what I'd like to see is PvP crafting boxes rewarded for weekly missions. These would be random drop boxes that are NOT bound. These boxes should contain 1+ PvP pattern, 3 blue quality crafting material and 1 purple quality crafting material.

Crafting schematics would include orange shell armor and weapons with offhands, variety of War Hero Crystals, Armorings mods and enhancements, relics ear and implants, augments as well as stims medpacs and adrenals specifically geared towards PvP.

Crafting these items would require standard crafting materials for the profession as well as 4 blue quality and 2 purple quality PvP crafting materials.

Shells can be Centurion to Conquerer+ designs. Everything else should be rated the same or one point down as top tier gear but they would offer no gear set bonuses.

Then make all future PvP gear REable the same as PvE gear.

07.13.2013 , 05:15 PM | #2
Needs more views

07.20.2013 , 09:16 AM | #3
I would love this! I would really like the old Champion gear set so I can look like Darth Marr!