Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XXoXXBenoahXXoXX
07.12.2013 , 06:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
This is rather strange. Do you by any chance use SWTOR unleashed?

Thank you!
Nope, I don't know where to go from here, I understand its strange and am wondering if I should just completely uninstall the game all together, then re-download the whole thing again.
Peace is a lie, the Sith know this
LETS PLAY HUTTBALL!!

XXoXXBenoahXXoXX
07.13.2013 , 01:27 AM | #12
Well, its about 2:30 AM. I went ahead and uninstalled Swtor, then I re-downloaded it and stayed up until it was done, I tested the launcher and it patched automatically, I fixed the problem myself...That's not right, I had absolutely no help from any of the employees that I called, BUT I would like to thank Beruthien for the help (kinda) at least it was something other than going nowhere, I actually thought your troubleshooting steps would work, but I'm guessing my problem doesn't happen very often. I'll end this post with a rating.

Bioware telephone customer service= 3/10
Bioware forum customer service= 9/10
Peace is a lie, the Sith know this
LETS PLAY HUTTBALL!!

TunaF
07.13.2013 , 04:55 AM | #13
I'm having almost the exact same problem. I had to wipe my hard drive clean a couple days ago due to a computer virus, and tried to reinstall Star Wars. After several hours of patching it says "Installing Game Client 105 (0%) and it locks up. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled but it hangs up in the exact same spot.

Mind telling me how you fixed it? And use simple steps because I'm an idiot.
Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Salt-Upon-Wounds
07.13.2013 , 06:06 AM | #14
Hello,
I have the same problem with 0%, none of the above did not help. I download the game for the first time.

OwenBrooks
07.13.2013 , 06:27 AM | #15
try running the setup as administrator and add it to your exception lists , in case it is blocking the install

safe mode with networking normally gets around this.

Salt-Upon-Wounds
07.13.2013 , 06:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
try running the setup as administrator and add it to your exception lists , in case it is blocking the install

safe mode with networking normally gets around this.
I'm trying, but the launcher now hangs with the inscription "The Launcher is being updated. Please wait.."

OwenBrooks
07.13.2013 , 06:54 AM | #17
two thoughts , need to add launcher.exe to the exception list as well

try copying this to the launcher location and replace the files it may help - http://cdn-patch.swtor.com/patch/Lau...airUtility.exe

Salt-Upon-Wounds
07.13.2013 , 07:03 AM | #18
two thoughts , need to add launcher.exe to the exception list as well

try copying this to the launcher location and replace the files it may help - http://cdn-patch.swtor.com/patch/Lau...airUtility.exe
Already added. Thus there is a very low rate of injection, which is constantly falling.

OwenBrooks
07.13.2013 , 07:16 AM | #19
apart from if you have the ability to download on another computer and transfer the folders to this computer, CS aren't here until likely Monday now i'm afraid.

otherwise c:\windows\syswow64 folder if there is a libcef.dll try moving it elsewhere and see if it helps

Salt-Upon-Wounds
07.13.2013 , 07:25 AM | #20
apart from if you have the ability to download on another computer and transfer the folders to this computer, CS aren't here until likely Monday now i'm afraid.
That's funny. Now I am become clear reasons for the low popularity of the game.
But anyway, thanks for the help.