Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware: Thank you for fixing Ashara Zavros

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware: Thank you for fixing Ashara Zavros
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kabeone
07.16.2013 , 02:03 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenovan View Post
The fix that is described by Amber specifically calls out "when not wearing armor". :S
Yeah, when he's pants-less he's wearing long underwear, unlike any other character. I just saw him on the list and he's the same as he was before the patch as far as I can tell. Maybe they fixed him with a customization, I never use those.

Karkais
07.16.2013 , 02:12 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
Don't have a before, but I just took an after:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40...ps37e82edc.jpg

Should be able to find some before shots with Google. If memory serves you either got invisible skin or weird grey/black skin with a strange geometric pattern on it.
About time. Thanks for pic. Maybe we can get the bugs and botches in this game fully fixed one day..
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

islander
07.16.2013 , 02:15 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Starglitter View Post
Thank you!

The new graphics for her looks great!

Sue
Only took them 18 months. GG bioware!!
/eyeroll

It's more like, way to fix a character texture 15 months too late.
Gllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Tragamite
07.16.2013 , 03:00 PM | #34
Oh yes I do need to give you props for finally finishing this companion.
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, Skltor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slughter Van DPS 55, Sh-R Sage DPS 55

Damask_Rose
07.16.2013 , 07:12 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
I won't consider her fixed until she stops bloody lecturing me.

If anyone has removed Vette's shock-collar and doesn't need it any more, can I borrow it for Ashara?
I wish I could give you my Vette's shock collar, but since mine doesn't have a customization, hers is permanent.

This companion fix was a great step in the right direction and I really hope they continue to work on it until all of the companions can wear all of the Cartel Market armor! (Vector in Relaxed Vestments pleeeese!)