Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Wars 2 vs Swtor

FranklyGaming
12.21.2011 , 10:55 AM | #1
I am enjoying my SWTOR experience a lot so far! But, I feel like its not that different from previous things, and it has a LOT of flaws. Thus, I think that Guild Wars 2 is looking the most promising right now! Go look at some videos online, and see how it is changing the whole MMO scene! I just wanted to get your guys opinions on Guild Wars 2 vs Swtor, and how you feel about each. Also, what do you guy think Blizzard's Titan will be like?

DirtyScience
12.21.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2
No...
Steam: Bause
Beta, Founder, Collection Edition sucker, ect.

Sudra
12.21.2011 , 10:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by FranklyGaming View Post
I am enjoying my SWTOR experience a lot so far! But, I feel like its not that different from previous things, and it has a LOT of flaws. Thus, I think that Guild Wars 2 is looking the most promising right now! Go look at some videos online, and see how it is changing the whole MMO scene! I just wanted to get your guys opinions on Guild Wars 2 vs Swtor, and how you feel about each. Also, what do you guy think Blizzard's Titan will be like?
Incoming thread deletion.

Godsfear
12.21.2011 , 11:00 AM | #4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDn_5...eature=related

I'lll just leave this here since it's amazing........

Qishari
12.21.2011 , 11:01 AM | #5
Hello all,

Since the thread is discussing GW2 and not Star Wars*™: The Old Republic™, we're going to go ahead and close it for being off topic.