Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Representatives Are Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Are Here!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cycao
09.25.2013 , 04:57 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Doulo View Post
Just to head off any nitpicking, it is 6 questions. Updated my post. Still should not take more than a couple of hours for a professional team to hash out.
Pretty much this. I would like to think that the combat team (if it is a team a this point) should have a grasp on how every class and spec is designed and should work in PvP and PvE.

PerinnAybara
09.26.2013 , 07:09 AM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by oaceen View Post
you do realize that neither courtney nor eric write those answers, right?
I at least have enough faith that Eric Musco would've looked Austen Peckerpaugh in the eyes and said, really? You want to tell the community to heal to full?

Courtney I know just took the message and gave it to us.

Also I want someone who may have a clue about pvp to act as our filter or communication device. At least we can tell eric has been combing through reading through our feedback, supposedly. Courtney? Doubt she can even understand a tenth of it, if she did she wouldn't have let her boss post the heal to full fiasco. Or gone home and rested peacefully on a friday not realizing that she her boss had just created a PR nightmare.
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

JasonNH
09.26.2013 , 07:10 AM | #253
Hello Courtney,

Can we align our expectations to get these today, since tomorrow is Friday and they are no longer getting posted on Fridays? Otherwise it seems as though we are on course for waiting until next week for answers. Thank you.
Windemere - Baron of the The New Outriders
Recruitment Thread
Tashili, Medeira, Arreldon, Kaatta, Windemere
Raschtok, Leirah, Chantea, Sterbefall, Toede

PerinnAybara
09.26.2013 , 07:31 AM | #254
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

AdrianDmitruk
09.26.2013 , 08:18 AM | #255
Quote: Originally Posted by PerinnAybara View Post
Heal to full needs to be in there too...
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
The Heal to Full and Make Them Pay Show

CourtneyWoods
09.26.2013 , 09:24 AM | #256 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I am the bearer of bad news today. It looks like the Combat Team will need some more time to finish your questions, so we will be posting these next week. While it may seem like a quick and easy thing to answer these questions, the team wants to make sure you receive thorough answers, which does take time. I understand this is not ideal, but we appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rw-Gamepro
09.26.2013 , 09:32 AM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I am the bearer of bad news today. It looks like the Combat Team will need some more time to finish your questions, so we will be posting these next week. While it may seem like a quick and easy thing to answer these questions, the team wants to make sure you receive thorough answers, which does take time. I understand this is not ideal, but we appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay!
I think the combat team should answer for their own shortcomings so you don't have to rationalize for them...

DarthSpekulatius
09.26.2013 , 09:37 AM | #258
Hey everyone,

ask them to finish their answers before the weekend print them out and to put them under their Pillows.
if they awake with a Headache, rewrite, even if it is a one more week delay.

Borgbunny
09.26.2013 , 09:51 AM | #259
How hard can this be? Their last response boiled down to "maybe you just aren't good enough to play the class" and "well, you can heal to full, so that should be good enough". What's different about this one? They trying to find a better way of wording "We know it's broken, but there isn't much we can/will do to fix it."

As someone pointed out in another thread, maybe you guys should work on a unified vision of what the Advanced Classes should be. And then get someone with actual communication skills to disseminate that to the community. At the very least, it would be a nice change of pace from the last 2 years.

Reno_Tarshil
09.26.2013 , 09:54 AM | #260
Hey everyone,

This makes me lol at all the people turning in their chairs in anger right now.