Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Class Representatives Are Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Are Here!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pistols's Avatar


Pistols
07.28.2013 , 01:29 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
/slap

You're a dishonor to the forum warriors! We do not cry! Not even in a situation like this!
Haha thanks for whipping me back in shape.

stockwizzle's Avatar


stockwizzle
07.28.2013 , 09:49 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I wanted to lay out the rest of the information about the Class Representatives initiative. Mainly specifying the “calendar” for one each AC will be submitting their top 3 and also which side of the mirror will represent them each time! Here is the current schedule, note that the date listed is when the specific Class Rep will need to post the top 3.

Friday 8/2 – Sniper
Friday 8/2 – Sentinel

Friday 8/16 – Sorcerer
Friday 8/16 – Vanguard

Friday 8/30 – Scoundrel
Friday 8/30 – Juggernaut

Friday 9/13 – Shadow
Friday 9/13 – Mercenary

Friday 9/27 – Gunslinger
Friday 9/27 – Marauder

Friday 10/11 – Sage
Friday 10/11 – Powertech

Friday 10/25 – Operative
Friday 10/25 – Guardian

Friday 11/8 – Assassin
Friday 11/8 – Commando

As always if you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread. I will be in touch with individual Reps as they are selected next week. Remember, polling will close on Monday, July 29th.

-eric
hello eric i was just wondering if there would be any class balancing anytime soon even if it is before our specific AC gets to ask their questions
************************************************** ************
SUPANOOBA COMMANDO - POT5
*******EXODUS************************************* *******

paowee's Avatar


paowee
07.29.2013 , 02:30 PM | #193
Eric,

Last week you mentioned you will get back to us regarding Class Reps after the voting is finished. The poll ends today right? Any news or anything we should know before "officially" starting?
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
07.29.2013 , 02:32 PM | #194 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

First off, I want to thank everyone for taking part in voting for your Class Representative. Also, thank you to all of the candidates who offered up their services to their community! Without further delay, here are your first ever Class Representatives.

Scoundrel - Marshmallow
Operative - Morde_

Gunslinger - GalnarDegana (Geldarion)
Sniper - Paowee

Guardian - Andrew_Past
Juggernaut - lMarlfoxl

Sentinel - KeyboardNinja
Marauder - Gudarzz

Vanguard - mfourcustom
Powertech - FeralPug

Commando - Cashogy_Reborn
Mercenary - odawgg

Shadow - Kitru
Assassin - Xinika

Sage - Nibbon
Sorcerer - Psirebral

Congrats again to you the new Class Representatives! If you are one of the folks listed above keep an eye on your private messages, I will be in touch before the end of the day with what the next steps are! Thank you everyone for participating, look for more soon.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ScytheEleven's Avatar


ScytheEleven
07.29.2013 , 02:53 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

First off, I want to thank everyone for taking part in voting for your Class Representative. Also, thank you to all of the candidates who offered up their services to their community! Without further delay, here are your first ever Class Representatives.

Scoundrel - Marshmallow
Operative - Morde_

Gunslinger - GalnarDegana (Geldarion)
Sniper - Paowee

Guardian - Andrew_Past
Juggernaut - lMarlfoxl

Sentinel - KeyboardNinja
Marauder - Gudarzz

Vanguard - mfourcustom
Powertech - FeralPug

Commando - Cashogy_Reborn
Mercenary - odawgg

Shadow - Kitru
Assassin - Xinika

Sage - Nibbon
Sorcerer - Psirebral

Congrats again to you the new Class Representatives! If you are one of the folks listed above keep an eye on your private messages, I will be in touch before the end of the day with what the next steps are! Thank you everyone for participating, look for more soon.

-eric
Eric -

A concern I have is with the Vanguard rep, mfourcustom. Since the announcement of him being the VG representative, he has not appeared on the boards. Last I looked, his last post was July 11th. I know the VG's are before the Powertech's in questions, and I would hate to see a wasted opportunity. If no word comes from mfourcustom in the next few days, would you guys be willing to switch the question dates for VGs and Powertechs (i.e. have the PTs take the earlier date so that the VG community can group up)?

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
07.29.2013 , 02:55 PM | #196 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by ScytheEleven View Post
Eric -

A concern I have is with the Vanguard rep, mfourcustom. Since the announcement of him being the VG representative, he has not appeared on the boards. Last I looked, his last post was July 11th. I know the VG's are before the Powertech's in questions, and I would hate to see a wasted opportunity. If no word comes from mfourcustom in the next few days, would you guys be willing to switch the question dates for VGs and Powertechs (i.e. have the PTs take the earlier date so that the VG community can group up)?
Yep! I will monitor things like that closely. If it seems anyone has "dropped off" as the Rep we will get someone else in place ASAP.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ScytheEleven's Avatar


ScytheEleven
07.29.2013 , 03:05 PM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Yep! I will monitor things like that closely. If it seems anyone has "dropped off" as the Rep we will get someone else in place ASAP.

-eric
Thank you the quick response Eric!

KrunchyMedia's Avatar


KrunchyMedia
07.29.2013 , 06:29 PM | #198
eric are u going to address the fact that half these representatives are pve'ers?
the current state of the game caters to pve'ers.
pvpers should represent all the classes

Sprgmr's Avatar


Sprgmr
07.29.2013 , 08:25 PM | #199
It's a moot point. There is one PvP and one PvE question required.

Quote: Originally Posted by KrunchyMedia View Post
eric are u going to address the fact that half these representatives are pve'ers?
the current state of the game caters to pve'ers.
pvpers should represent all the classes

TheOpethian's Avatar


TheOpethian
07.30.2013 , 02:53 AM | #200
Answering questions and working to fix class issues are two things different things, will you be working with the representatives to fix class issues and imbalances ?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Alexandra Crow - Scoundrel TheOpethian - Assassin