Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sniper Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

islander
07.11.2013 , 11:30 AM | #41
I'm glad you aren't taking it the wrong way Paowee. Trust me, if I ever decide to start doing Operation primary, you're the man I'm going to for advice on how to do it.

I did post there, a little before you. Glad you recognize this though. You'll do a fantastic job for the pve end.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

paowee
07.11.2013 , 11:37 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
I'm glad you aren't taking it the wrong way Paowee. Trust me, if I ever decide to start doing Operation primary, you're the man I'm going to for advice on how to do it.

I did post there, a little before you. Glad you recognize this though. You'll do a fantastic job for the pve end.
EDIT:

PVE and PVP are 2 separate worlds.. why would you have 1 person try to be both? Even if their duty is just to be a messenger and that can be done by 1 person but meh..... -_-.

In the meantime, since we talking about PVP, I get stomped by a Madness Juggernauts in warzones ALL the time on my sniper. But when i'm on my L47 Operative, they so easy.

Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

ssfish
07.11.2013 , 11:39 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
PVE and PVP are 2 separate worlds.. why would you have 1 person try to be both... -_-. I get stomped by a Madness Juggernauts in warzones ALL the time. I sure would not want to go in there and ask, "madness juggernauts beat snipers all the time, can you fix plz?"
Madness Juggernauts? They are easily the most overpowered class/spec in the game.

Edit: And while I am brand new to the sniper class (which I loathe with a passion), the community here is easily the best in the game. Paowee is a huge reason for that, and I'd throw my vote his way.
Lift - Juggernaut Biije - Scoundrel Macana - Sorc
Lifting - Guardian

islander
07.11.2013 , 11:39 AM | #44
PVE and PVP are 2 separate worlds.. why would you have 1 person try to be both... -_-. I get stomped by a Madness Juggernauts in warzones ALL the time. I sure would not want to go in there and ask, "madness juggernauts beat snipers all the time, can you fix plz?"
ha, this about sums it up

islander
07.11.2013 , 11:40 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Madness Juggernauts? They are easily the most overpowered class/spec in the game.
I so want a 'like' feature for this post.

paowee
07.11.2013 , 11:59 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaidinah View Post
has a lot of free time it seems .
I'd say 90% of my posts come from when i'm at work. And no i'm not a bad employee... i work for myself

DarthOvertone
07.11.2013 , 12:46 PM | #47
While I love Paowee's guides and think he is an awesome dude, I would be much more comfortable with a Sniper Class Representative that is adept at PvP (i.e. competitive Ranked).

Frankly, I have no idea who that would be except for possibly Jeeboplow, Islander or NoTomorrow (does he even play anymore?).
Conqueror Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphawood - Guardian | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

paowee
07.11.2013 , 12:57 PM | #48
NoTomorrow quit the game last time i heard from him

AngelFluttershy
07.11.2013 , 01:10 PM | #49
NoTomorrow quit the game last time i heard from him
That's what I remember reading, which is sad. He was great when it came to discussing PvP.

islander
07.11.2013 , 01:13 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
While I love Paowee's guides and think he is an awesome dude, I would be much more comfortable with a Sniper Class Representative that is adept at PvP (i.e. competitive Ranked).

Frankly, I have no idea who that would be except for possibly Jeeboplow, Islander or NoTomorrow (does he even play anymore?).
The people I recommended are the top of their class in competitive PvP, both here and Bastion.
I post a lot, and I can help a lot of people, but I'm not the 'best' candidate. Although I'm certainly an active one.