Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent > Operative
Operative Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gondolindhrim
07.13.2013 , 06:02 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by MiralukaJedi View Post
Not to mention up until Invic was nominated I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that does PVE because the other two big nominations are PVP healers.
The class needs a lot of help defensively in PvP. Who would know what it takes to survive RWZs better than a healer?

Besides, the class rep is just that, a rep. The questions will ultimately come from the community.
Rheiya, Guardian | Adelynn, Sage | Fyrellis, Sentinel | Lyell, Gunslinger | Bao-der, Vanguard | Kayleen, Shadow | Hailey, Commando
Syeeda, Operative | Circumspectus, Sniper | Freiya, Juggernaut | Zeyus, Marauder
FrostclawNightmare LandsThe Red Eclipse

Elessara
07.13.2013 , 09:40 AM | #72
And a rep should be just that ... a representative of the class in it's entirety not just one particular aspect or one particular playstyle.

I nominate MiralukaJedi - Kelaeon of the Ebon Hawk server.

paowee
07.13.2013 , 05:12 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
am i the only one around here that thinks we should have 1 PvP and 1 PvE representative?, doing the same job, it is really hard to have 1 person that does both roles (good)... and basically if u grab someone that doesnt know, any of your operative PvP will come post "why isnt concealment dps good in Ops" when they parsing really high lol... or a pve will say something stupid like why Operatives healer are underpowered in pvp... just my opinion... doing random WZ doesnt give you real expertise to post about pvp, neither does doing some "2.0 raids" for pve :S
Because this class rep is merely a "secretarial" job =_=
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Carlenux
07.13.2013 , 08:24 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
And a rep should be just that ... a representative of the class in it's entirety not just one particular aspect or one particular playstyle.

I nominate MiralukaJedi - Kelaeon of the Ebon Hawk server.
yup this will be a very interesting method honestly, besides the obvious fact that you need to pay attention to the community, you have to know what you are doing, going thru the forums i have found a lot of people that have the theory "right" in pve dps, thats easy, everyone can do it, but very few that can actually pull it off as far as numbers,..

the thing is that forums ruled by PvP players in this side of the forums, and PvP dps op are bad atm, so healing OP PvP is whats in command now ... tbh there are very few changes to op PvE right now so at least, thats a +1 on a pvp player doing it.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Carlenux
07.13.2013 , 08:32 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Dizeljok View Post
I nominate Carlenux.
thanks i was going to nominate you my OP PvE competition ... Dizeljok

Nominate this guy/girl ^^

Carlenux
07.13.2013 , 08:34 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by MiralukaJedi View Post
Not to mention up until Invic was nominated I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that does PVE because the other two big nominations are PVP healers.
a signature with your chars would help to know :P, going blind here knowing who this OP is lol >.<

MiralukaJedi
07.14.2013 , 02:29 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
a signature with your chars would help to know :P, going blind here knowing who this OP is lol >.<
Kelaeon, Ebon Hawk

Kaidem
07.14.2013 , 02:41 AM | #78
Having seen him struggle with the class pre-2.0 and now completely overpower anyone and everyone we've run with in PvE, while also being a competent healer and at least occasionally pvping, I'm going to have to nominate MiralukaJedi Profile found here aka Kelaeon from server The Ebon Hawk.

idnewton
07.14.2013 , 02:47 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaidem View Post
Having seen him struggle with the class pre-2.0 and now completely overpower anyone and everyone we've run with in PvE, while also being a competent healer and at least occasionally pvping, I'm going to have to nominate MiralukaJedi Profile found here aka Kelaeon from server The Ebon Hawk.
Also found directly above your post.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
5/5 NiM DF PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

mikerealms
07.14.2013 , 07:31 PM | #80
I nominate morde. The guy is the best in the game and always has been there to help and answer my questions whenever I've asked.