Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter > Mercenary
Mercenary Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rambeezy
01.11.2014 , 08:01 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Pfomo View Post
If there is a rep based on class type within the class such as merc heals or merc dps I would like to nominate Pfomo as a merc healer.
Sorry but I haven't seen you make any contributions to the Merc community, I refuse to nominate you or even consider your name amongst the possible candidates.

Speaking of candidates, I would like to nominate a few at this point in time.

CS_Zoltan (I may not always completely agree with you but I know that you're thorough and would be able to handle this job.)
Lalainnia (Arguably the best pvp merc healer from my server and should be considered for the job.)
Keyboardninja (same reasons as CS_Zoltan)
Valican ( Arguably one of the best all around players on my server and a solid merc Dps, definitely worthy of consideration.)
NeNiMel (anyone who keeps up with their class guide on a regular basis deserves consideration IMO.)
Cashogy_Reborn (anyone who serves as class representative for the mirror class should be considered. Not only this but I do believe he came in second for mercs last time around.)

I'm sure there will be time to discuss these guys/girls more but as for now I think this is plenty good enough for starters. Please feel free to introduce or talk about yourself if I've nominated you as a candidate.

Thank you.
Merc Bodyguard (Arsenal and Pyro in training)
The Rambeezy Legacy

cs_zoltan
01.13.2014 , 04:59 AM | #72
I'm honored that you've thought of me, but is Merc heal class rep even a thing?
The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
Kja || Kejann || Snsa || Kyr Meirend || Myr || Kte || Jeanene || Maelin
The Ebon Hawk <Aisthesis>
Medin

nogoodtomedead
02.16.2014 , 11:27 AM | #73
We need to make sure we have a representative that has played all the spec's a considerable amount.

Damage wise I think we are fine, but I feel we need some of survival skills looked at. I'm still hoping for a disengage ability but I don't see that coming any time soon. I'd like to see either the cooldown reduced or the duration of Electro net increased. The speed boost on hydraulic overrides could also be increased to allow us to put some distance between ourselves and the melee opponent.

AMightyKnight
02.16.2014 , 01:31 PM | #74
odawgg and cashogy are doing a fine job. But Arsenal is definetely not fine atm.
Benaiah Abihail Ahdino
Gladio vivere, fusil perire!
Equilibrium ~ T3M4 ~ Referral Link ~

odawgg
02.16.2014 , 02:44 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
odawgg and cashogy are doing a fine job. Arsenal is definetely not fine atm.
^^^ Arsenal needs some QoL love, free rail shot back is all I want... It would give the QoL and dps boosts needed . There's PvP issues too but not my area

cs_zoltan
02.16.2014 , 03:06 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
^^^ Arsenal needs some QoL love, free rail shot back is all I want... It would give the QoL and dps boosts needed . There's PvP issues too but not my area
Don't forget the better Barrage proc
The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
Kja || Kejann || Snsa || Kyr Meirend || Myr || Kte || Jeanene || Maelin
The Ebon Hawk <Aisthesis>
Medin

odawgg
02.16.2014 , 04:50 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Don't forget the better Barrage proc
I'm trying not to be too greedy but an increase barrage proc chance, yes please

DieGhostDie
02.16.2014 , 05:07 PM | #78
I rather keep Odawgg than getting another Merc rep. He's too valuable and in my honest opinion, the best counselor for Mercs.

Speaking for Arsenal, WTB more ways to proc Unloads and free Rail Shot cost (i.e. Rail Shot procs Unload)
The Alastor Legacy
Shulk -mercenary- <PugFrst> Dictator of The Bastion
Prompto -gunslinger- Caladbulg -commando- Gaebulg -vanguard- <Intrepid> of The Harbinger