Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter > Mercenary
Mercenary Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Leylea
07.16.2013 , 09:16 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
The elected representative doesn't necessarily need to be an expert in all aspects of the AC, what's important is the rep be the 'voice of the community' and represent the most common questions the community puts forth. And although they can & should participate in discussions, their primary role should be to 'listen' and when it comes to selecting the questions to ask the Devs, it needs to be a completely unbiased decision based on the feedback from everyone.

Shout out to those who have put my name in the box, love you all and humbled. If I ever somehow end up in that role, I'll do my best to represent!
This mades me feel pretty confident that we will have a good representative with odawgg for all aspects of the mercenary class, regardless which field he is an expert (or not :P).

Aerro is a good choice aswell.

Glad to see that already the nomination goes in the right direction and that we have such strong candidates.

Looking forward to the 'real' voting xD

acguitarplayer
07.25.2013 , 11:12 AM | #62
I vote Odawgg

Locr
07.25.2013 , 11:22 AM | #63
Odawgg

cashogy_reborn
07.25.2013 , 12:13 PM | #64
make sure to vote in the poll!
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Aerro
07.26.2013 , 09:32 PM | #65
I put in my vote for Odawgg, as I feel he would be the better candidate of the three. As of right now, I feel I gave up that position since I chose to represent myself over at MMO-Champion. With the moderation of the SWTOR forums there, I don't feel I have enough time to justify holding a position of that caliber. Maybe in the future, but as of now Odawgg is very involved over here- which is 100% what is needed.

I wish you the best of luck, Odawgg, and I look forward to theorycrafting with ya more over on MMO-C!
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

odawgg
07.27.2013 , 10:31 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerro View Post
I put in my vote for Odawgg, as I feel he would be the better candidate of the three. As of right now, I feel I gave up that position since I chose to represent myself over at MMO-Champion. With the moderation of the SWTOR forums there, I don't feel I have enough time to justify holding a position of that caliber. Maybe in the future, but as of now Odawgg is very involved over here- which is 100% what is needed.

I wish you the best of luck, Odawgg, and I look forward to theorycrafting with ya more over on MMO-C!
Thanks Bud! I voted for ya too I can't believe I've gotten so many votes already! Don't stray too far, we need ya next election!

http://youtu.be/3TKK6d3-h2U

Aerro
07.27.2013 , 12:58 PM | #67
I'll definitely shape up for next election, depending on how long terms are!
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

Leylea
10.18.2013 , 04:02 AM | #68
Yeah ... electing a class rep., elaborate 3 questions, waiting for answers ... and then, getting nothing with 2.5 than another 'coming soon' promise.

This turns out to be a nice forum game ... nothing more. Woohoo !

But wait ... we should have known, they told us:

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
[*]Attaching feedback to your top 3 in no way guarantees that it will be feedback that is actionable. The purpose is to allow a set dialog between our Combat Team and you here on the forums. Just because something appears in the top 3 provided by a representative does not mean it is feedback that will garner special treatment.

So true ... so true, bro.

OldManRelic
11.06.2013 , 09:31 AM | #69
Meh. Wrong thread.

Pfomo
01.09.2014 , 01:57 PM | #70
If there is a rep based on class type within the class such as merc heals or merc dps I would like to nominate Pfomo as a merc healer.