Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter > Mercenary
Mercenary Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Felmorian
07.12.2013 , 07:28 AM | #51
Because I'm not english speaking native, my experiences (for exemple my dedicated blog to mercenary here http://weenea.wordpress.com/) would not be enough or 100% representative - And quite nobody here (on US forum), knows me ^^

So, for me, the best voice should be odawgg ; his work for the community is priceless.

PS : Aerro do very good staff too
WeenŽa (sniper) - Weenea (mercenary) @ Darth Nihilus (EU)
Frog Guild - Recruitment : limited
S&V 16-NiM 7/7 - TFB 16-NiM 5/5
BlogStreamTwitter

Hxxr
07.12.2013 , 11:55 AM | #52
Odawgg.

But it doesn't matter if the right questions are asked, which are simple enough and come down to:
- Bodyguard?
- Pyrotech?
- Fusion Missile cost?

Each followed by the question: "Are you kidding me?"
Quote: Originally Posted by Rtwozero View Post
Just remember that combat logs only state mathamatical facts. They are not rude or arrogant.

Shakell
07.12.2013 , 11:59 AM | #53
Odawgg.
The Ebon Hawk
Pyrrho <Beskar>
Daharel <Aisthesis>
Tessal <The Corellian League>

CaulderBenson
07.12.2013 , 01:21 PM | #54
Odawgg.

DarkLordKreytus
07.12.2013 , 02:58 PM | #55
odawgg.

mandoforlife
07.13.2013 , 07:07 PM | #56
I really like the ideas a few of you guys have mentioned in this thread. Like many have said, the rep just presents the compiled questions/concerns of the community, and acts only as a messenger. I think this is a great opportunity to get the Merc/Mandos community discussing our class, and hopefully forge a relationship/understanding between PvE and PvP Mercenaries.

I'm excited to take part in the coming discussions, since I love talking Merc
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

DarthBloodloss
07.13.2013 , 09:22 PM | #57
There should be different representatives for PvE and PvP. There's no way anyone prefers PvE and PvP to the exact same degree. Everyone has one mode that they prefer.

I'm a PvP'er and could not properly represent PvE. I am concerned that the rep will be a PvE'er and not be able to properly represent PvP. I am not thinking of anyone in particular, I'm just guessing that the person will be a hardcore PvE guy.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Rambeezy
07.13.2013 , 11:04 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
There should be different representatives for PvE and PvP. There's no way anyone prefers PvE and PvP to the exact same degree. Everyone has one mode that they prefer.

I'm a PvP'er and could not properly represent PvE. I am concerned that the rep will be a PvE'er and not be able to properly represent PvP. I am not thinking of anyone in particular, I'm just guessing that the person will be a hardcore PvE guy.
This I agree with you on.

IMO the first rep for any class should be a proven pvper with a minimum valor rank and be proven in pve with a minimum ammount of NiM content (just an EC kephess kill pre2.0 would be fine with me)
Merc Bodyguard (Arsenal and Pyro in training)
The Rambeezy Legacy
Exit Area
Where do your loyalties lie?

Shadowseve
07.14.2013 , 01:52 AM | #59
odawgg

nuff said

CommanderKeeva
07.15.2013 , 04:55 PM | #60
Though I'm playing as a Commando mostly, for some reason I always come to the Imperial classes' forums when I want serious advice.

Odawgg for (Class) President!
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?