Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

So-low
07.11.2013 , 06:05 AM | #31
Odawgg for PVE

Cashology for PVP

PerinnAybara
07.11.2013 , 07:36 AM | #32
Hotshot
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

odawgg
07.11.2013 , 10:58 AM | #33
It's too bad the merc and mando forums are not combined so BW can just ask for a PVE and PVP representative. I think that would be ideal cuz then you could have 1 question for each spec from each side (pvp/pve) of the spectrum. We could take it upon ourselves to coordinate with the mandos and have one elect a pve and one a pvp, but that's in a perfect world and I think too difficult to coordinate.

So we have to play the cards that were dealt with. The elected representative doesn't necessarily need to be an expert in all aspects of the AC, what's important is the rep be the 'voice of the community' and represent the most common questions the community puts forth. And although they can & should participate in discussions, their primary role should be to 'listen' and when it comes to selecting the questions to ask the Devs, it needs to be a completely unbiased decision based on the feedback from everyone.

Shout out to those who have put my name in the box, love you all and humbled. If I ever somehow end up in that role, I'll do my best to represent! I won't however vote for myself, just feels wierd my vote will go to Aerro for the first term since he's always been vocal in the merc community, will take it seriously, and is not a troll lol.

VarekRayth
07.11.2013 , 11:53 AM | #34
Aerro and Odawgg for sure.

Got Tipped - AP Powertech - <m'Guild>

Phrase
07.11.2013 , 11:58 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
The elected representative doesn't necessarily need to be an expert in all aspects of the AC, what's important is the rep be the 'voice of the community' and represent the most common questions the community puts forth. And although they can & should participate in discussions, their primary role should be to 'listen' and when it comes to selecting the questions to ask the Devs, it needs to be a completely unbiased decision based on the feedback from everyone.
This gets you my vote.

Sixgun
The Bastion

Jorelle
07.11.2013 , 02:03 PM | #36
i agree there should be both PVP and PVE but i agree that Aerro and Odawgg for sure.
May the force be with you, always....

tanerb
07.11.2013 , 02:12 PM | #37
odawgg

paowee
07.11.2013 , 02:15 PM | #38
Hey guys sorry to butt in but i made a thread over at the sniper forums on how we MAY be able to go about this representation debacle. Check it out and any input will also be great!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=659904

I guess it's slightly harder for you guys since you have PVE Healing and PVE DPSing then there's PVP Healing and PVP DPSing.

So really all you are asking for is to be an online list compiler >__<;
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Aerro
07.11.2013 , 03:31 PM | #39
Dang... I almost now have to put in my vote for Odawg since he said my name
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

Avicii
07.11.2013 , 05:04 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post

So we have to play the cards that were dealt with. The elected representative doesn't necessarily need to be an expert in all aspects of the AC, what's important is the rep be the 'voice of the community' and represent the most common questions the community puts forth. And although they can & should participate in discussions, their primary role should be to 'listen' and when it comes to selecting the questions to ask the Devs, it needs to be a completely unbiased decision based on the feedback from everyone.
l.
I have been trying to convey this thought in other class threads instead of having your guildies mass spam noms for a person or your friends when they are noming a person that belittles others in the forums and slams the game and BW. Is that really the person the community wants reping them? I dont and your post sums up exactly what all classes should hope for as it will be the best for everyone that plays the class.

You get my vote for recognizing that.