Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cashogy_reborn
07.10.2013 , 04:12 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Racter View Post
Cashogy_reborn!
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

paowee
07.10.2013 , 04:22 PM | #12
(PVE) I do not have a Mercenary DPS in raids (so if that disqualifies my nomination so be it...) but i would like to nominate odawgg for PVE Merc DPS. I think he is knowledgeable about the Arsenal Merc and has created an easy to understand guide on his specific DPSing methods. The guide and theorycrafting he made (or makes) also translates to actual raid DPS which I can vouch for.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

arkitip
07.10.2013 , 04:46 PM | #13
Aerro

Airwolfe
07.10.2013 , 04:59 PM | #14
Aerro (Aerroh game name)
Airwolfe - Marauder <Chosen>

KhalDrogoe
07.10.2013 , 05:00 PM | #15
Cashogy_reborn!
I know he has similar views on PvP mercs/mandos as I do.

The PvE merc guys I think only really know Arsenal/Bodyguard well enough. Frankly that leaves 1/3rd of the merc trees left to be wondered about. Don't see many Pyro raid guides or discussions. So if you campaign on behalf of Pyro mercs, you''ll have my vote =P

We need a purebred mandolorian, not FOTM rerollers. Someone that Merc PvP'd from 1.2 till now.

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

cashogy_reborn
07.10.2013 , 05:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by KhalDrogoe View Post
I know he has similar views on PvP mercs/mandos as I do.

The PvE merc guys I think only really know Arsenal/Bodyguard well enough. Frankly that leaves 1/3rd of the merc trees left to be wondered about. Don't see many Pyro raid guides or discussions. So if you campaign on behalf of Pyro mercs, you''ll have my vote =P

We need a purebred mandolorian, not FOTM rerollers. Someone that Merc PvP'd from 1.2 till now.

made my merc, Dany, on day 1 of early access. it was my only level 50 until late january of this year, and i played pyrotech in PvP almost exclusively (even in RWZ)
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Wichahpi
07.10.2013 , 05:24 PM | #17
I would have to say they would have to know each inside and out. Which means they must know the healing and the dps of a Merc. You can find stuff on Arsenal and even a little on Healing but not much is said for pyrotech. I have only read some of Aerro's work. Which great for dps but I have not seen anything on healing from BiS, stats, etc...But I do believe Aerro could and would do it. And he is right you have to lift the limits for who ever is chosen.
Sekkette(Sage Balance on Jedi Covenant ),Versero(Guardian on Jedi Covenant),Sek'ket(Trooper Combat Medic on The Shadowlands)
Sekket(BH Bodyguard on The Shadowlands), Christoefer(Sorc Maddness on The Shadowlands)Server: The Shadowlands and Jedi Covenant | http://www.twitch.tv/sekket/old# |

KhalDrogoe
07.10.2013 , 06:14 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post

made my merc, Dany, on day 1 of early access. it was my only level 50 until late january of this year, and i played pyrotech in PvP almost exclusively (even in RWZ)
Yeah I'm in the same boat. Once they introduced double xp weekends did I even start getting other class buffs =P

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

BraveSirRobin
07.10.2013 , 06:25 PM | #19
Cashogy_reborn!
agreed.
The Warbringer Legacy
RIP The Fatman
"The loudest voices scream uninspired." -Clarity by Protest the Hero

Crawelc
07.10.2013 , 06:35 PM | #20
Cashogy_reborn!
Yup this guy.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.