Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcerer Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TwitchWINs
07.18.2013 , 07:59 PM | #81
I like this
Bestworld - The Bastion
<Hey im pooping>
http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=3751

AdmiralParmesan
07.18.2013 , 08:18 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfanger View Post
Every time I see someone complain about sorcerer/sage DPS my only response is... So they want me to be even more OP?
If there is any real problem with sorcerer dps its not the damage, it would be a problem with the sorcerer's ability to produce meaningful damage under pressure. The exception being full madness which also lacks good burst and any decent force management in pvp.
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-

SlimsPicken
07.19.2013 , 06:58 PM | #83
My vote for PvP rep goes to Psi.

Hes incredible at all specs for this class, knows the other classes and specs, and has tons of video evidence as to his skill level.

I think its really important to have a rep that not only plays this class at a top notch level, but is also a plus/plus player with other classes and specs, and Psi has demonstrated this.

If he wants the job, that is.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

BAllusis
07.20.2013 , 09:14 AM | #84
Psirebral hands down best sorcerer ive ever seen after following lots of his video's, for PVP respectfully.

Snail_INC
07.21.2013 , 03:25 AM | #85
Psirebral for PvP the Bastion Server, he is great at what he does and is great with the community
Brandon

DarthEndonae
07.21.2013 , 05:39 AM | #86
I vote for Nibbon!
Endonae - Sorcerer--Anserium - Assassin--Ticoria - Sage
Felzuun - Mercenary
Ardenia - Juggernaut --Merrus - Marauder
Nalisk - Sniper

AnAnonymousGuy
07.22.2013 , 04:44 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
iwipe aka dulfy.

Great player, great guide. Best choice.
This. Dulfy every day of the week.

And guys, don't just vote for PVP'ers. Just because they have a stream, doesn't make em the best, or the most knowledgeable.
Bvirus

DOCSMonkey
07.22.2013 , 09:11 AM | #88
Psirebral. I enjoy his informative youtube videos and his overall eagerness to answer questions.
Bounty Hunter? I prefer "Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur."
Crestker LvL 55 Powertech
Tafahlia LvL 55 Sorcerer

sbornicke
07.22.2013 , 10:41 AM | #89
Psirebral hands down. I have learned so much watching his videos, it raised my DPS significantly.

TwoLekku
07.22.2013 , 10:51 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by DOCSMonkey View Post
Psirebral. I enjoy his informative youtube videos and his overall eagerness to answer questions.
Question for those nominating Psi, who i admit i don't know. Is it just me or does he have a minor history of getting banned from the forums from time to time? Because if so...seems like a bit of a disqualifier. Also, his PvP vids are fun but if he's not clearing S&V or TFB HM from time to time, we're in danger of nominating someone who won't know how to handle endgame PVE questions. We should be nominating people with a history of civil discourse and at least some history of both PvP and endgame PvE success.