Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcerer Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.10.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

As we explained in this thread, we are launching a new program where you, the players, will elect a representative for your Advanced Class. This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class. Reply below with your nominations! Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

As a note, keep things positive! Normal forum rules still apply.

-The Community Team
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

mastirkal
07.10.2013 , 02:55 PM | #2
Nibbon.

Braxxiss
07.10.2013 , 03:02 PM | #3
I hope this doesn't get focused into a PvP thing, as I am a PvE player mostly. If the person "elected" focuses only on PvP, then PvE could be overlooked. I don't spend much time on the forums, this is the first time in about a month, so I don't really know anyone to vote for in the first place.

I can't help but to think this is a bad idea. I understand wanting one person to be the go to guy, to be the one to ask the questions and everything, but so much can go wrong here.
Sword in a Box. Never forget.

mastirkal
07.10.2013 , 03:11 PM | #4
Honestly I don't see much wrong with sorcs anyway. Madness might need tweaking, but the healing spec is still great and lightning kicks ***. Maybe the increase in raid damage might be of concern as TfB NiM Keph can pretty much kill a sorc with a well timed smash.

Elfa
07.10.2013 , 03:23 PM | #5
Nibbon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Calm down, I'd hardly call that whining. He just asked a question. Go have a coffee and calm down. Jeepers.
Lunafox nailed it. This is correct.

Maelael
07.10.2013 , 03:39 PM | #6
Nibbon.

Psirebral after seeing his videos.

FrumpytheClown
07.10.2013 , 03:48 PM | #7
What is the purpose of this election and how will it improve things?
"Peace is a lie, there is only Passion..." Ghandi was peaceful, now he is dead. Ghangis Khan was passionate and nearly conquered the known world.

dscount
07.10.2013 , 04:19 PM | #8
Nibbon with Dulfy (iWipe) for Healing as I think that would be a great combo.

SORC Lightning DPS Spec needs to use more FORCE.
SORC Healing Spec needs to REGEN more FORCE or use way less FORCE.

The two seem complete opposite what they should be. Can't run out of force as a DPS and can't seem to keep enough as a healer (Less killing yourself from the first cast). A serious regen Booster is needed and/or Alacrity DR Curve needs a revisit as using 553 is bumping regen by like 0.6 per sec. Popping 20% Polarity buys you +2 per second for 10 seconds (Drop that clickable in the rotation and make it a permanent part of skill tree) so you get 20 force back.

And my favorite all time "Need to look into" > Please make [Ephemeral Mending RELICS] Usable for.. well HEALING and not just BiS for Sin/Shadow tanks! I love and use my EWH relic, but a LOT of the next generation of characters don't have access to that +120 Power Relic anymore.
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."

Elminster_cs
07.10.2013 , 04:47 PM | #9
iwipe aka dulfy.

Great player, great guide. Best choice.
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild. "More Juicy Soon™" but all require: "Too much coding" or it cause "too much performance issues" so you will not get it. The new BW release policy.
RIP PvP.

GrinningPirate
07.10.2013 , 05:11 PM | #10
FrumpytheClown