Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Assassin Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raynd
07.10.2013 , 03:09 PM | #11
Xinika (Shinarika/Aeonneta) obviously.
Ladispute 55 Guardian.
<Watchmen>

HoboWithAStick
07.10.2013 , 03:09 PM | #12
Hi all, I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. I go by hobowithastick on the forums but am known on the POTF server as Yaddle.

I think what would make me good at this position is my experience with all the skill tree's. While I won't claim I am the best of know everything I am always open to learning more and listening to others. Assassin is by far my favorite advanced class in the game.

I also have in my guild the highest Assassin Dps(according to TORPARSE) player remaining in game in my guild. He's a very good resource for ideas and collaboration.

What I will do for you.
Just like the Job says in Erics post. I will gather the questions asked by the community and the 3 most important ones will be conveyed to the combat team.

I would also have a selected night I would open up my teamspeak to those who message me in game or PM me on swtor site and we could have an open discussion in there if enough people would be interested.

Toons
Yaddle: 55 Assassin Darkness spec cleared all the content in the game outside of the new NM content. /played 34 days 20hours. I've played this toon since nearly launch and have loved every bit of it. I understand the Assassin community has many concerns about tanking right now, I myself have some very good ideas on how to get that back where it needs to be and with the support of the community I know we can do it.

Here is a video of me getting warstalker (Level 50) back in the NM EC days.
http://youtu.be/mvGlrTu42eY

Ellie: 55 Assassin Deception Spec While I've yet to play PVE with this toon I do play PVP and have had to toon exclusively for PVP. /played 7 days 23 hours While I haven't played this as much as my tank I do understand the tree very well and play to what I feel is a much higher level then what most Sins do. Coming out on top dps most games with a single target build is always very rewarding.

Emanuele: 42 Jedi Shadow Balance /played 3 days 22 hours. While I will admit I don't have the most experience with balance/Madness I do understand that its in a little need of some help. I promise to make a effort to learn more about this spec and how to improve it.

Good luck to everyone that signs up for this and may the force be with you.

Xacuter
07.10.2013 , 03:16 PM | #13
I nominate........ (2 non lifters)

NamikazeNaruto (Zabuza) for Assassin representative. Xinika(Shin'arika / Aeonneta) for Shadow Representative.
Amigo

Projawa
07.10.2013 , 03:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
NamikazeNaruto would be my vote specifically for Assassins. I'd nominate Waka, but he has not been active for a while.
Wakalord (Eatenbydistance) is currently active. He gets my vote for PVP rep.

Since there are only going to be two representatives who will alternate in collectively representing shadows+assassins, I think one rep should be PVP focused while the other is PVE centric. In that case I'd go with:

PVE- Kitru (shadow)
PVP - Eatenbydistance (assassin)

Hands down

Ocho-Quatro
07.10.2013 , 03:27 PM | #15
Kitru

Hands down.
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Proper Guardian - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk
Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Bzziki
07.10.2013 , 03:34 PM | #16
I will nominate HoboWithAStick

Charobot
07.10.2013 , 03:36 PM | #17
(Master) Splinterz has my vote.
Chzar | Chawrx <Hex>

Charz | Charza <Zen>

SchiffaX
07.10.2013 , 03:43 PM | #18
Wakalord fo sho

KettleBelll
07.10.2013 , 03:48 PM | #19
You guys have stop saying 'Xinka'

* She never uses Focus Target
* Watch her vids. Watch her GCD cooldown on her hotbar. The way she moves in game, she is unable to chain GCDs back to back to back. She always has large gaps because she's can't stay facing a target
* She doesn't use a variety of grenades. She only carries seismic

She has been told about these things time and time again, and she just ignores it. It was cool when playing on a PvE server but now that her guild is on Po5 and getting whoomped, hopefully the message is getting drilled in.

You don't want someone that ignores solid suggestions though, which is exactly what Xinka does.
Kettlebell - Prophecy of Five Server

HighlordKTN
07.10.2013 , 03:48 PM | #20
My vote is on Eatenbydistance (Wakalord)