Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GenralKath
07.11.2013 , 11:39 PM | #51
I put up a nomination for Rystet, one of those best jugs I know and always seems to be on top of the latest changes for his class.

Planetpants
07.11.2013 , 11:47 PM | #52

RYSTET! My favorite jugg tank to heal! He's gotta be doing something right!

Marb
07.12.2013 , 01:25 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Actually, there will be one from each mirrored class, though they will alternate activity, per:
Sry, I missed that part.
Harbinger

KrunchyMedia
07.12.2013 , 03:58 AM | #54
I vote for LMarLfoxL because he's probably the only Juggernaut in this thread that actually plays ranked seriously on a regular basis AND does PvE progression. He's also the only Juggernaut I know that doesn't regstar all day and do hard mode flashpoints.

KrunchyMedia
07.12.2013 , 04:01 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by EricWB View Post
That was exactly what I was going for, my votes for you but I don't really care to much who wins. What I do care about is that someone doesn't win because they told all their guildies, who have never touched a Jugg, to vote for them. That would be a real loss for any class forum.

Edit: Think I found the source, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=660014
Btw, the guy who posted that thread is probably the biggest idiot on The Bastion. Anything he says/does should be taken with a grain of salt.

Just to give you an idea, he's a Commando that uses a Vanguard set bonus (increased Stock Strike crit %)

Strzzy
07.12.2013 , 09:02 AM | #56
nominate purerage

UncleOst
07.13.2013 , 02:48 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
I'd happily second your and/or Dire's nominations. Y'all are about the only regularly active PvPers on the class boards of late.
Because of this reply, I'm forced to resign myself as a complete model of juggernaut gameplay. I pvp, yes, but people such as yourself represent a larger field. When you become elected, simply listen to all pvp contributions. Just remember to disregard the rampant qq. I'll always provide you a reliable source for the future of juggernaut pvp.

eVentHoriZn
07.13.2013 , 12:38 PM | #58
I vote ssfish, jugg needs more top-end dps representation for pve
Lykui - Juggernaut
The Harbinger

MitchPB
07.13.2013 , 05:29 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by KrunchyMedia View Post
Just to give you an idea, he's a Commando that uses a Vanguard set bonus (increased Stock Strike crit %)
<BOG> | <Concept>
Elite Warlord | from Beyond | Dragonslayer | the Eternal Warrior | Gate Crasher | Dread Master

Luckeyduckey
07.13.2013 , 07:18 PM | #60
PvP: Dire
PvE: ssfish