Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Juggernaut
Juggernaut Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ssfish
07.11.2013 , 05:52 AM | #31
To answer your earlier query, Vaid, I tank on occasion with the Jugg, but the Guardian is only a tank.
Lift - Juggernaut Manaca - Sentinel Macana - Sorc
Bije - Operative Lifting - Guardian Bijje - Sniper

Vaidinah
07.11.2013 , 08:15 AM | #32
All the better then.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master

EricWB
07.11.2013 , 11:54 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
What's sad is the folks that have no involvement whatsoever on the class forums that have shown up and put their buddies' names out there, even though the posters aren't a part of that class community. I did notice that your friend gave you the same courtesy for your class' thread, at least.
That was exactly what I was going for, my votes for you but I don't really care to much who wins. What I do care about is that someone doesn't win because they told all their guildies, who have never touched a Jugg, to vote for them. That would be a real loss for any class forum.

Edit: Think I found the source, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=660014
<APEX>
Vengeance Juggernaut
Laetius

Loufu
07.11.2013 , 01:31 PM | #34
Either arkitip or ssfish. Both are doing incredible job contributing for DPS PvE.
Two milkmen go comedy!

UncleOst
07.11.2013 , 01:34 PM | #35
I nominate myself.

I've been active on the forums assisting new players and coaching them in game. I've also provided video material displaying jugs in action.

I've been playing juggernauts since launch. I have three of them. Two are level 55, the third is level 50. I have played all specs, in all diversity, since the beginning of the game. The only fault I have, is limited nightmare mode experience, actually only one. Honestly my pve involvement has been limited since 2.0. My perspectives are pvp community based, and I'd like to think I have a decent reputation.

The only other active players I'd suggest would be Ridickilis (unaware if his current IGN), or Dire.

ssfish
07.11.2013 , 01:45 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
I nominate myself.

I've been active on the forums assisting new players and coaching them in game. I've also provided video material displaying jugs in action.

I've been playing juggernauts since launch. I have three of them. Two are level 55, the third is level 50. I have played all specs, in all diversity, since the beginning of the game. The only fault I have, is limited nightmare mode experience, actually only one. Honestly my pve involvement has been limited since 2.0. My perspectives are pvp community based, and I'd like to think I have a decent reputation.

The only other active players I'd suggest would be Ridickilis (unaware if his current IGN), or Dire.
I'd happily second your and/or Dire's nominations. Y'all are about the only regularly active PvPers on the class boards of late.

Zoebert
07.11.2013 , 02:02 PM | #37
Plastic-Cup (Ant_venom)
The Zoebert Legacy
<Ascendancy> <Vossen>
Zoebert / Zoeybert / Big'zoe / Big'zoey / Lil'zoe / Lil'zoey / Trebeoz
Trebyeoz / Phucet / Phucket / Brz / Frs

sithloardbob
07.11.2013 , 05:12 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by EricWB View Post
That was exactly what I was going for, my votes for you but I don't really care to much who wins. What I do care about is that someone doesn't win because they told all their guildies, who have never touched a Jugg, to vote for them. That would be a real loss for any class forum.

Edit: Think I found the source, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=660014
LOL all of those people who were nominated play those classes everyday in rwz's and in regs... they know a ton about the class and are good at it...
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

ssfish
07.11.2013 , 06:46 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post
LOL all of those people who were nominated play those classes everyday in rwz's and in regs... they know a ton about the class and are good at it...
No one is disputing their knowledge or ability here. The issue as presented is that people who have never stepped foot on the Jugg boards are coming in and promoting players that, while probably skilled and knowledgeable, are also not active here on the class boards. Knowledge of class is only one of the components that they stated they are looking for.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class.

Xinika
07.11.2013 , 07:04 PM | #40
Ladispute for Jugg Rep. (Raynd)
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN