Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scoundrel Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler > Scoundrel
Scoundrel Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CJnEw
07.27.2013 , 12:26 AM | #81
Hustle #1
Advance || Turning-point | Ecnavda
<Hey im mvp>

jonafett
07.27.2013 , 12:26 AM | #82
Looking forward to seeing who wins this close race!
Oops

inocelda
07.27.2013 , 06:09 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by ShmackBass View Post
No point giving Marshmallow rep, the votes are being bought on The Bastion.
Yeah, there is advertising on every planet saying that they will give you x amount of credits to people if they vote for Marshmallow LOL! I hope people are actually giving them credits haha.
Inovisible of Jedi Covenant (Retired)
My Spreadsheets

Sletho
07.28.2013 , 08:34 PM | #84
As a person that has played the game since Beta and have to many toon to count. i would have to say bshenkd is the person that made me make my Scoundrel. And his Thread on Healing has made me not as good as him but i can keep my own in a fight. so all i can say is

Thanks bshenkd for making me level up a Scoundrel ive had so much more fun with this game then any other MMO ive played
Jawaman
<Jawa Rights Activists>

Pot5 Gunslinger

MasterStarla
07.29.2013 , 01:16 AM | #85
I vote for Bshenkd

Aikion
07.29.2013 , 05:56 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by inocelda View Post
Yeah, there is advertising on every planet saying that they will give you x amount of credits to people if they vote for Marshmallow LOL! I hope people are actually giving them credits haha.
Being a moderator of r/swtor on Reddit. I didn't feel it was right to try and abuse my existing position and popularity outside the official forums to try and boost me to a class rep contender.

I rarely posted here before they announced the class rep program, And only asked a few guild members to put my name forward to try and make it to the final poll here. Which ended up not working out anyway.

While I hope marshmellow takes his roll seriously. I'm concerned about how he achieved it, and how his actions will affect the future class rep elections.

Right now, I would suggest that everyone retest every bug you've ever encountered. Check that every tool tip and talent is functioning properly. And make or bump posts about these and any other Quality-of-Life issues you'd like to see addressed.

johnbgood
07.31.2013 , 06:57 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by ShmackBass View Post
No point giving Marshmallow rep, the votes are being bought on The Bastion.
Quote: Originally Posted by inocelda View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Marshmallow is not in our guild, and I personally am quite apprehensive about having my ideas associated with his, considering he's played scoundrel for a total of like 3 weeks, and only as an alt.
it's a bad joke this guy became scoundrel representative.

TigoBeratix
08.17.2013 , 07:04 PM | #88
Removed

Gren-Aluren
08.25.2013 , 04:22 PM | #89
Community has been trying to come up with questions without him and he hasn't responded to us since the day he was elected.

EpicStarFish
09.02.2013 , 12:01 PM | #90
IDK if this is even in remotely the correct place but I think they should change the smuggler main hand weapon to the scattergun/shotgun. There are two reasons for this. One Most of their attacks that are primarily used (As far as I know) are 10 meters or less. And for the second. It would be a nice graphical change from being just a normal smuggler to going scoundrel.