Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scoundrel Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler > Scoundrel
Scoundrel Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raindanse
07.11.2013 , 06:39 AM | #31
I would vote for Hood-rat from The Bastion. He is widely viewed as the best scoundrel on the server and has been around forever.

Baalzamon
07.11.2013 , 09:53 AM | #32
Hood-rat

Morde_
07.11.2013 , 01:12 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by twickz View Post
Classicks has played scoundrel at high levels in both PvE and PvP which makes him an ideal choice.
Fusebox #1
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

randiesel
07.11.2013 , 05:32 PM | #34
Meh, now that I'm back on POT5, maybe I'll stick around longer on my scrapper. Played a few games tonight and it was better than I remember it being at 50.

fotomaster
07.11.2013 , 06:29 PM | #35
Fusebox, definitely #1

inocelda
07.11.2013 , 06:45 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
His forum name is Inocelda and I nominate him for scoundrel rep. Best scoundrel and theorycrafter I have ever encountered.
<3 Thanks Aran

I'm not going to advertise about why I should be the rep like others because numbers speak for themselves and I don't feel like it gets you anything anyways. I can be the rep if you guys want though. Here is my healing guide if you haven't seen it and want to improve your game...

My Guide

I've got quite a few spreadsheets (signature block) so check them out if you want to improve...
Inovisible of Jedi Covenant (Retired)
My Spreadsheets

backstreetboi
07.11.2013 , 11:22 PM | #37
I appreciate it but don't nominate me, I have no interest in doing this. And it should probably be someone that pve's as well.

Cheers

-Hood-rat

Bulbasaur
07.12.2013 , 02:05 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by bshenkd View Post
I would personally love to be in the running for this!
Aiori is a monster
MerzA(gasM)
The Legacy Legacy
Prophecy of the Five

LeDri
07.12.2013 , 04:15 AM | #39
Inovisible or Elbmuh

SithEBM
07.12.2013 , 07:30 AM | #40
randiesel is the only candidate. Are you people crazy?

*Edit*

Honestly, if you don't nominate randiesel, then we are going to get nowhere. He understands the scrapper class.

He has contributed to the scrapper guide and tips for well over a year, as well as helping new scoundrels out. The people you want to choose just because "you know them" is stupid and meaningless. I haven't seen any of the people you like make a post about how bad DPS scoundrels are, or even trying to help them out in general.

randiesel has been by our side since the beginning helping us, posting tips on how to become better, and explaining why scoundrels are worse than shadows. We need him as the class representative.

Nobody you people pick other than randiesel will matter. I have never even talked to him in-game, and I am not friends with him, however I recognize potential when I see it and we need him on board.