Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Scoundrel Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler > Scoundrel
Scoundrel Class Representative
 
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

svdiachkov's Avatar


svdiachkov
11.08.2013 , 03:20 AM | #91
Sorry.

STRATTNUTTZ's Avatar


STRATTNUTTZ
01.12.2014 , 11:49 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As we explained in this thread, we are launching a new program where you, the players, will elect a representative for your Advanced Class. This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class. Reply below with your nominations! Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

As a note, keep things positive! Normal forum rules still apply.

-The Community Team
If you can still do this as in Nominate... Myself, Ralous, or Invincc
Strattdawg, Strattwasntgg/Guardians, Manaquinstratt, Oldstrattkanobe/Sentinels, Strattnuttz/Sage, Leahorstratt/Shadow, Hanstrattnuttz, Lemmykillmister/Scoundrels, Hanstratton, Notnamedstratt/Gunslingers, Bstratt/Commando, Cdrcodehestratt/Vanguard + 9 Imperial Toons
The Covenant GM http://i.imgflip.com/4kmpq.jpg Officer of Torva Nex

Aikion's Avatar


Aikion
02.11.2014 , 05:39 PM | #93
So, is the Scoundrel Class Representatives or one of the Nominees still playing?

They're starting up the class representative program again. And, the last post from the Operative Class Representative states they are no longer subbed.

In the interests of greasing the wheels for Mr. Musco, maybe we could do a roll call to see who still comes here.
aikiwoce
Jeddit - r/swtor

Xolido's Avatar


Xolido
03.31.2014 , 12:18 PM | #94
i nominate - Invinc and Vindrik of Harbinger. Aka. Dulfy guide guys !

May the force, force you, to force others !

Kaos_KidSWTOR's Avatar


Kaos_KidSWTOR
03.31.2014 , 12:50 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Xolido View Post
i nominate - Invinc and Vindrik of Harbinger. Aka. Dulfy guide guys !
I dont think you can nominate people now, the nominations have been in for quite some time, but as someone else said, the original Scoundrel Class Rep is gone. and i dont think the other nominees are also playing either, so Scoundrels and Operatives need new Reps, i think. and idk if Invic and Vindrik even read these forums.

Haystak's Avatar


Haystak
03.31.2014 , 01:38 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
I dont think you can nominate people now, the nominations have been in for quite some time, but as someone else said, the original Scoundrel Class Rep is gone. and i dont think the other nominees are also playing either, so Scoundrels and Operatives need new Reps, i think. and idk if Invic and Vindrik even read these forums.
Just so you know, after you submit your 3 questions and get your 3 answers its customary for the class representative to quit the game, and never return.

Just sayin.
Airwolf -55-Scoundrel
Mcrose -55-Shadow
Makros -55-Marauder
Mac-Ros -55-Vangaurd

Kaos_KidSWTOR's Avatar


Kaos_KidSWTOR
03.31.2014 , 07:43 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Haystak View Post
Just so you know, after you submit your 3 questions and get your 3 answers its customary for the class representative to quit the game, and never return.

Just sayin.
Not True, Cashology didnt leave after the first questions, and i think there is one other that didnt.

Haystak's Avatar


Haystak
04.01.2014 , 02:37 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
Not True, Cashology didnt leave after the first questions, and i think there is one other that didnt.
Who is cashology? He might have a different name on the account, but I dont know of any cashology.
Airwolf -55-Scoundrel
Mcrose -55-Shadow
Makros -55-Marauder
Mac-Ros -55-Vangaurd

Cordorian's Avatar


Cordorian
04.03.2014 , 09:09 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Haystak View Post
Who is cashology? He might have a different name on the account, but I dont know of any cashology.
Mando rep

Kaos_KidSWTOR's Avatar


Kaos_KidSWTOR
04.03.2014 , 09:43 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordorian View Post
Mando rep
Yes, the is the Commando Class Rep, his actual forum name though it think is Cashology_reborn.