Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper > Commando
Commando Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Helmholtzz
08.31.2013 , 08:27 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by ManiacDavis View Post
This is why I suggested in another forum that the assault spec needs some other form of utility to bring to the PvP setting. For example a debuff/purge removing enemy heals over time or a debuff to remove guard. This kills two birds with one stone by creating a hard counter to the overpowered Tank/Heal dynamic while also breathing some life into the class who lets face it, has been neglected by bioware (no in combat rez at launch, no interrupt at launch, etc.).
Removing guard! Now that would be awesome . But I think removal of hots or guard is too much and too unique to ask for. No one has an ability like that. Instead a healing debuff much like the healing debuff a gunslinger puts out with flourish shot (armor debuff.... two debuff in one GCD *cough* they are not the favorite of the devs at all ) would be very handy.
Dead on Arrival Begeren Colony
Ascension Jedi Covenant
Instead of loving your enemies - treat your friends a little better.
Rööt Baree Dragonslayer Infernő

ManiacDavis
09.18.2013 , 07:47 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Helmholtzz View Post
Removing guard! Now that would be awesome . But I think removal of hots or guard is too much and too unique to ask for. No one has an ability like that. Instead a healing debuff much like the healing debuff a gunslinger puts out with flourish shot (armor debuff.... two debuff in one GCD *cough* they are not the favorite of the devs at all ) would be very handy.
The implementation would of course be only of 1 of the proposed ideas, not both. Considering both the Maradaur and Sniper have a healing debuff, the proposed ability to remove enemy Hots would push teams to bring a wider variety of classes.
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

cashogy_reborn
12.23.2013 , 11:06 PM | #113
So is the class rep program dead... or....?
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

AMightyKnight
12.27.2013 , 12:04 AM | #114
Benaiah Abihail Ahdino
Gladio vivere, fusil perire!
Equilibrium ~ T3M4 ~ Referral Link ~

cashogy_reborn
12.27.2013 , 02:07 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
Nope, and I just re-checked my PMs to make sure I didnt accidentally mark it as read, but never read it.
The King of Bads

cashogy_reborn
01.16.2014 , 06:55 PM | #116
Musco? Anyone? Whats the deal here?
The King of Bads

nogoodtomedead
02.16.2014 , 11:12 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Musco? Anyone? Whats the deal here?
The devs are staying quiet about mercs/commandos as usual. We are always the last class to be looked at and addressed. But as per norm hang in there.

DerTaran
02.24.2014 , 01:24 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We still intend to make changes to Mercenaries/Commandos in 2.7 but the Combat team is still working through them. As soon as I have concrete information I will pass it on!

-eric
I'm sure most of you read this already but it should be mentioned here as well.

For me survivability and escape are the most important changes to ask for, I played single rated arenas over the week end and I was first blood most of the time. Adding a root or a mezz to the kickback would help, or a god mode for a few seconds , or a teleporter/speed buff/vanish kind of skill.
B'zycon Legacy @ JAR'KAI SWORD
Turan 55 Commando; Orotan 55 Sentinel; Taark 50 Scoundrel; Orokriste 27 Shadow; Annakami 43 Vanguard
Amitha 51 Sorcerer; Fanalba17 Sniper

Nous voulons le retour de notre CM! Wir wollen unseren CM zurück! We want our CM back!

cashogy_reborn
02.24.2014 , 01:27 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by DerTaran View Post
I'm sure most of you read this already but it should be mentioned here as well.

For me survivability and escape are the most important changes to ask for, I played single rated arenas over the week end and I was first blood most of the time. Adding a root or a mezz to the kickback would help, or a god mode for a few seconds , or a teleporter/speed buff/vanish kind of skill.
Tech Override on a better cooldown would be helpful, and a disengage ability would probably fill out our escape tools very nicely.
The King of Bads

Telos
03.21.2014 , 04:46 PM | #120
nvm

/chars
SOONERS