Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vanguard Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

07.12.2013 , 01:28 AM | #31
Also have no idea who mfourcustom is.

07.12.2013 , 03:21 AM | #32

He hasn't played for weeks but hopefully he'll be returning soon
Mudslide Dreamy
< Severity Gaming > < Proper Villains >

07.12.2013 , 08:55 AM | #33
Mfourcustom should be nominated, Best VG I know
Worst Marauder NA

07.12.2013 , 09:16 AM | #34
I nominate Peyton.

07.12.2013 , 10:16 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Betadurin View Post
Question to the nominees:

Will you commit to working with the PT Rep to make sure that our two groups don't ask the same three questions?

I may be wrong, but, while I realize we don't match up 100% 1 to 1 with them, I'd hate to "waste" a question that has already been asked by our Imp "friends" about a shared ability / feature.
Eric has stated that each side would take turns. First would be say the Powertech rep for July. Then next month Vanguards would get to ask 3 questions for august or september depending on how the timing goes. But working together to get the biggest issues handled first, I think it would go a long way to having both sides work together. I have long visited both forums because there are solid players on both sides of the same coin. So putting aside our allegiances to the Empire or the Republic for the sake of making our classes better is in all of our interests

Just my two cents, whichever side they decide to pick first, I just suggest we all flock to that forum and work together from there. Then next month flock back to the other side of things This way we all get input each time around

edit: was not saying that PTs would be first... just using it as an example. I don't really know which way they will go with it... So please don't think I was suggesting PTs were better or something :P
First man says to the second man: Why are you hitting your head against the wall over and over?
Second man responds: Because it feels so good when I stop
Zetliam - Empire - Bounty Hunter - Pot5

07.12.2013 , 11:19 AM | #36
Biggest VG/PT issue. What are you going to do to make Pyro viable again? Give us our burst back or give us more survivability.

07.13.2013 , 01:19 AM | #37
I nominate Mfourcustom

07.13.2013 , 01:25 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
This thread has been moved out of the Public Test Server Forum to allow for feedback and reports directly related to testing the Game Update 2.3 content listed in Patch Notes.

Threads created to request future updates or discuss the state of the live servers do not belong in the PTS Forum and should be created in other subforums. Thanks for your understanding!
It's frustrating that this is the only thing I have seen from the devs concerning our class.

With Vanguard being my main since I started playing, I don't care who represents us as long as they just don't have an insight of "how" the class is broken, but thoughts on "what" can be done to make it viable again. If someone can point me in the direction of who has created a thread with thoughts on fixing it, please direct me there. Then I can submit my vote.
Just call me Mr. Miller

07.13.2013 , 06:02 PM | #39
Officer, CotP SWTOR PVE The Shadowlands Chapter
Membership Application - Covenant of the Phoenix - Chapter Forums
SciclexLe'sath Alniyat
AmbërBabydøll BlondìeSweet-pea

Ant-aresApøllyønDschubbaG raffias
GirtäbNesuSelcisJ ianbi

07.14.2013 , 04:26 PM | #40 An excellent summary of the three questions (1 for each spec) that I feel should be considered.