Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vanguard Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper > Vanguard
Vanguard Class Representative
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mfourcustom
07.11.2013 , 01:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Who are the potential Vanguard representatives that actually PvP (i.e. play competitive Ranked)?
well my last rated game was about 3 weeks ago before i started to get bogged down with computer and real life issues and god willing i should be back in one of my guilds rated teams Friday night but as far as experience in rated goes i have played over 200 rated games (of course most being PRE 2.0)
On a side note i think every player mentioned in this thread has probably a lot of rated pvp and pve experience.
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.

Chickensevil
07.11.2013 , 01:14 PM | #22
While I will say that I mostly PVE, I did used to enjoy PVP a lot more, and would gladly get into it again if our class was better. I wanted to throw out there that even though I hope to see us fixed in PVE, I feel like we are currently more broken in PVP and thus have no issue if that is the primary focus of the first round of questions. I feel like any real change to PVP will have a positive impact for us in PVE right now anyway, so really any change in that direction will be welcome . So having someone who is focused a little more on PVP is not as bad as some people try to make it seem!
Quote:
First man says to the second man: Why are you hitting your head against the wall over and over?
Second man responds: Because it feels so good when I stop
Zetliam - Empire - Bounty Hunter - Pot5
Armory

Heezdedjim
07.11.2013 , 02:33 PM | #23
Yojack. If he's still around.

Miandia
07.11.2013 , 02:37 PM | #24
I would like to cast my vote for Mfourcustom. I have played in both progression ops with him as well as PvP. I think he knows his class well and would make a good rep.
Kamiliah ~ Sage of Bloodline

Betadurin
07.11.2013 , 04:13 PM | #25
Question to the nominees:

Will you commit to working with the PT Rep to make sure that our two groups don't ask the same three questions?

I may be wrong, but, while I realize we don't match up 100% 1 to 1 with them, I'd hate to "waste" a question that has already been asked by our Imp "friends" about a shared ability / feature.

af_raptura
07.11.2013 , 05:14 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Betadurin View Post
Question to the nominees:

Will you commit to working with the PT Rep to make sure that our two groups don't ask the same three questions?

I may be wrong, but, while I realize we don't match up 100% 1 to 1 with them, I'd hate to "waste" a question that has already been asked by our Imp "friends" about a shared ability / feature.
One of our current PT candidates would very much like conference with you Vanguard folks. See thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=659785&page=4
- Ximena - Cintia - Flór

Iolus
07.11.2013 , 06:28 PM | #27
mfourcustom gets my nomination.
"NEVER FEAR IOLUS IS HERE, PERCEPTION PROBLEM AND ALL"

Iolus, Elite Vanguard Deeps, Tank, and w/e BS hybrid Bioware lets me use

OldSpiceSwag
07.11.2013 , 07:33 PM | #28
dosx.

Eggsbacon
07.11.2013 , 10:17 PM | #29
I don't even know who mfourcustom is.
pew pew pew pew

Nachos!

Eggsbacon
07.11.2013 , 10:21 PM | #30
With that said...I think everyone who knows him would vote for Bukemdown.

That is my vote.
pew pew pew pew

Nachos!