Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Sage
Sage Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Monsofo
07.11.2013 , 01:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Needs to be someone who's good at and understands PvP, that's where the potential problems lie.
Having been a former SWG pilot coro, Its less about understanding specific parts and more about bringing the communities views together and then going out and putting the (mostly done here) research... So I would not discount someone who isn't heavy into PvP...
Team Sofa - Fear the Lekku <GUA>

SithEBM
07.11.2013 , 01:53 PM | #22
Sir Copperfield.

Darth_Dreselus
07.11.2013 , 02:26 PM | #23
Nibbon

Just don't listen to his opinion of salvation usage (joke)
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

hammyt
07.11.2013 , 08:40 PM | #24
I vote for elfanger (yatagan) for pvp dps. Any one who plays on the harbinger will agree, he is a beast

Elfanger
07.11.2013 , 10:03 PM | #25
Hello, my name is Yatagan. I currently main a Sage on the Harbinger server. For those of you who do not know who I am here is a starting point for your understanding.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9c269ae7.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8459f6b5.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/...psf3204310.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/Elfangor00/videos

I have been playing since 2months after launch and have had my ups and downs with the game, I started with healing for the first 6months and then changed to a full time DPS since. I also hold records involving solo healing Kephess 2nd week of Explosive Conflict release while still in Rakata. Now the truth behind my post is that I will not be accepting the role of Class Representative. If a couple months down the road, after some terms have been served and someone is needed I’ll serve then. Until that time comes I would like to vote for Psirebral. I consider him a very knowledgeable person in regards to all viable rotations, specs, gear, and strategies. He not only continuously serves the community through his videos showing the inexperienced players better ways to play the game while giving us experienced players an interesting, exciting time(Who doesn’t like Huttball Box play). But he also is a consistent member on the forums posting in Sorcerer/Sage help forums and giving advice that answers the question in the best possible way. He has been the only person I would consider my rival since switching to dps. The things he does for this community are unmatched. He should not be overlooked.

I Vote Team Psirebral.
Yatagan-Sage Arquebus-Scoundrel Rangiku-Vanguard
Mordstreich-Juggernaut Soliferrum-Sorcerer

Viendir
07.11.2013 , 10:14 PM | #26
Nibbon all the way.
Pidgey -Vanguard DPS
Cunning -Gunslinger DPS
Carnage Gaming
www.RaidOrDie.com

Kumbel
07.12.2013 , 09:37 AM | #27
I think Nibbon as well. His understanding of both specs is amazing and he has helped countless sages better their game play.

It is good to see they are gonna take out input more serious.
Fixing some of the little things with this class is something I have been waiting for since launch.

dealcloser
07.12.2013 , 10:51 AM | #28
I nominate Dealcloser from Harbinger, originally from MZL, played sage balance spec since beta.

Furyi
07.12.2013 , 12:51 PM | #29
It should be Nibbon, no question. The guy wrote the bible on sages and I specifically look for his posts. If you regularly visit these forums then you KNOW it should be Nibbon.

Chryspie
07.12.2013 , 03:14 PM | #30
Nibbon
Erudit Télékinésie - Maître Kahlann