Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sentinel Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

07.11.2013 , 10:52 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by drGudo View Post
I've seen KeyboardNinja putting a lot of effort for this class.
I vote him to be our Sentinel/Marauder representative.
I too vote for KeyboardNinja
The ingenious gentleman Dón-Quijote de la Mancha

07.11.2013 , 11:01 AM | #42
I have a novel idea to solve the PvP vs. PvE issues...

Fellow Sentinels and Marauders let's collude. Let's nominate a PvP-focused Sentinel and a PvE-focused Marauder or vice versa. This would allow both player bases to be equally represented.
Oofalong | Oofawrong | Incendiari | Uriyah | Litlah & More
Repoofalong | Tuamara | Liolami & More
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

07.11.2013 , 11:08 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Maelael View Post
Dead Serious Question: Can anyone find me a post by KrunchyMedia that is not whining, bullying, and has something to do with depth and knowledge of the Sent/Mara class? This is a serious question - given he's been nominated many times I'm curious to see some quality. I could only find stuff on other classes, whining, and bullying when I searched his history.
I do think it is a bit strange that the four people that voted for him all voted within 7 minutes of each other. At 2 a.m. EST.

07.11.2013 , 11:21 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Oh really? Explain please.
Spoiler hidden since its long and OT.

Quote: Originally Posted by Emperor-Norton View Post
I do think it is a bit strange that the four people that voted for him all voted within 7 minutes of each other. At 2 a.m. EST.
I'm okay with that. If the guy has a lot of friends, and just comes across as a jerk on the forums - but is AMAZING with knowledge of the class, communication, and working with a community, I'd vote for him. I just want to see it.

07.11.2013 , 11:36 AM | #45
KBN, definitely KBN.

07.11.2013 , 11:54 AM | #46
KrunckyMedia gets my vote.

Down with the oppressive PvE-Heroe-Theorycrafters-with-Valor15 !

07.11.2013 , 12:20 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanjagenrich View Post
KrunckyMedia gets my vote.

Down with the oppressive PvE-Heroe-Theorycrafters-with-Valor15 !
I have valor 88, 79, and 69 (!) right now on three toons. I've been playing since April. I'm sure I have a rated score but I never checked once I got past 10 wins (Because I don't care...but now I'm curious). I've also done a ton of 55hms on all three toons, and a few HM Ops on the healer and tank.

Show me Krunchy being awesome. Anywhere. At anything. I'd take the PvE-Hero-Theorycrafters over a nobody any day. Show me the money, put your money where your mouth is, put up or shut up, etc. Right now you guys look like a bunch of fanbois running at the mouth insulting PvErs. It makes the PvP people look like idiots, and since I'm mostly a PvPer - stop it.

07.11.2013 , 01:12 PM | #48
Not sure who to vote for!
mX | Twitch

07.11.2013 , 01:46 PM | #49

07.11.2013 , 01:58 PM | #50
I vote for Zoebert from the Bastion (Zoeybert after transfer? not sure.) He is very knowledgeable of the sentinel class and one of the few sents I can see solo que in a warzone and feel confident that he alone will be in the top 3 for dps, and he'll also fight effortlessly for those objectives. he focuses nodes, runs the ball like a mad man (dat combat trans), watches doors, cc's at choke points at right times, knows the meta game more then he knows his lettuce and all the rest!

He's also very skilled and knowledgeable with all three advanced classes. I think in watchmen pre transfers he got almost 200k healing (post DoT healing nerf) with I think 1 mil+ damage. He plays the spec that is needed in a certain situation and plays it like its been his main spec since he started.

But he's not just good in pvp! While I was in a progression raiding team pre 2.0 we would always use him as a first choice fill in dps for 16 man hms, 8 man hms, hm tfbs or whatever we were running because we knew he wouldn't be a liability and he was capable of learning mechanics and being knowledgeable of his classes capabilities, and adapt quickly to his surroundings.

His pve skills might not be as sharp anymore since he is more apart of the ranked scene and said **** pve after our progression team had a fall through, but he'd still be an amazing candidate for being the representative for pvp sentinels everywhere!

I hope this post justifies why Zoebert should be the representative for pvp sentinels everywhere! Now back to my nap.