Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dat jump.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arc_Sunstriker
07.11.2013 , 05:35 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
If it reduces the number of Mexican Jumping Bean players in the game then, hell, leave it as it is. It's a price worth paying, I reckon, if it drives them away.
I completely agree but I see that they're still spacebar pounding their attention-seeking everywhere they go.

Experiment failed.
There is physics, and then there is reality

Wyattdude
07.11.2013 , 09:53 AM | #62
The guy complaining about professionalism etc is hilarious. He actually makes semi good points and then he cries and makes a huge deal about the jump bug. Obviously that's what this thread is about but his time would have been better spent elsewhere complaining about the actually problems and leaving A JUMP BUG THAT HAS NO IMPACT ON GAMEPLAY WHATSOEVER out.

lmao

WillCaedes
07.11.2013 , 11:09 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Wyattdude View Post
The guy complaining about professionalism etc is hilarious. He actually makes semi good points and then he cries and makes a huge deal about the jump bug. Obviously that's what this thread is about but his time would have been better spent elsewhere complaining about the actually problems and leaving A JUMP BUG THAT HAS NO IMPACT ON GAMEPLAY WHATSOEVER out.

lmao
I wasn't griping about the jump bug. :3 Please reread my posts. If anything I griped alot about a) Professionalism and b) Collections system. Frankly I find the jump bug to be absolutely hilarious. But please by all means point out more issues that you would like me to gripe about that affect your gameplay and such. I'm more than willing to get behind a cause to make the game better, believe it or not.

PS: Also, if you check my signature you'll see exactly what I was really griping about in this thread.
Audio Customization for Weapons:
Thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...45#post7864645
Poll: http://goo.gl/Y1Mvfk

Tachenko_Yuri
07.11.2013 , 11:14 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Wyattdude View Post
Obviously that's what this thread is about but his time would have been better spent elsewhere complaining about the actually problems and leaving A JUMP BUG THAT HAS NO IMPACT ON GAMEPLAY WHATSOEVER out.
I don't remember writing about professionalism anywhere? since, as the OP, i could more or less call this thread mine.

I was just curious question about what data got touched that put the jumping action in the silly state it currently is.

branmakmuffin
07.11.2013 , 11:15 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
If it reduces the number of Mexican Jumping Bean players in the game then, hell, leave it as it is. It's a price worth paying, I reckon, if it drives them away.
Good point.

thrungolreturns
07.15.2013 , 07:27 PM | #66
I guess it's not really changing anything, like distance, but whenever I jump I just FEEL like I'm jumping shorter distances, which really throws me off.

PS I'm one of those guys who jumps around the Fleet, and I'm not about to stop

MeisterBabylon
07.15.2013 , 08:19 PM | #67
I have a fat scoundrel, and the jump bug made him look like Mario with a cape. It was hilarious.
"I feel your anger, Master."
"A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!!"
"...Okay, I'm officially scared."

YoshiRaphElan
07.15.2013 , 09:16 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

There is a bug where when you jump, your character does their jump animation as if they had their weapon drawn even if it isn't. This is a bug and we will work on getting it placed on the known issues list.

-eric
I'm sorry. I never nerdrage and bash you guys. I've never played an MMO so I don't know how their customer services are; from what I've seen you guys do pretty good. But the bolded part was good for a genuine lol-facepalm. I'm sorry. I really am. But that needed to be worded better.

SwoopingLion
07.16.2013 , 07:45 PM | #69
The Jedi Shadow (and presumably Assassin) jump is hilarious. It looks so creepy without the weapon in your hands. Like a baby T-Rex.
An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.