Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dat jump.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
07.10.2013 , 12:08 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Braxxiss View Post
I think it was just poor wording. I don't think he is saying it will take work to get it put on the list, but that now that it has been brought to his attention, he will put it on the list.
While I'd like to jump on the band wagon, I need to agree with this. Eric was just letting you know he'd get it on the list of known issues, not that they really needed to "work" on getting it added, just that it's not on the list now, but he would get it on it.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

ApostleThirst
07.10.2013 , 12:10 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
Not addressed, but added to text list...
That's called... being addressed! It's not being ignored, therefor it's being addressed. I actually chose my words carefully, because apparently anyone who doesn't should be treated like a tool regardless of the fact they were bringing good news.

The sad part is you're so gleeful about it. "Oh yay, I finally caught something where Bioware slipped up! Let's celebrate our imaginary advantage and act like the dev team is somehow inferior!". Give me a break. Better yet, give them a break. They don't bear half the malice you do.

Trenter
07.10.2013 , 12:13 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Descent View Post
HAHA. Possibly the most ridiculous and sickening thing I've ever heard from a developer. We'll work on getting a problem written down on a list somewhere. Do you know how utterly ridiculous that sounds?
Are you aware how utterly ridiculous you sound? Sickening? Are you for real?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Glower
07.10.2013 , 12:16 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ApostleThirst View Post
They don't bear half the malice you do.
I'm not so evil!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Sydome
07.10.2013 , 12:17 PM | #35
People with low self-esteem tend to find flaws (even minor and irrelevant flaws) about other people or tings. (As fx i wrote things without the H, which people then would have nagged and being grade A english teachers about) It's a quite normal reaction for people who needs to feel they are something, and get a false sense of success and superiority, because they lack it in real life.
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the potential of the Force.
Sith Warrior!

Kellorion
07.10.2013 , 12:17 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

There is a bug where when you jump, your character does their jump animation as if they had their weapon drawn even if it isn't. This is a bug and we will work on getting it placed on the known issues list.

-eric
You know eric, maybe you should just stop talking, and let someone else post. Every damn day you have to come and say 'sorry, my bad, we didnt proof read the last message well enough'' or '' we need to explain that better'' or ''there were some communication issues between teams''. Jesus Christ
Lashon Orion'Nuruodo Tiran-Ori Ken
Eagerly waiting for Cathar, Cereans, Natoluans, Nikto, Togruta's, Voss & Weequay.
I got a bad feeling about this.....post.

RazerCannon
07.10.2013 , 12:20 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
I'm not so evil!
"You'll find in life that how evil you are depends on your point-of-view." - Obi Wan Kenobi (or maybe Abraham Lincoln, I'm not sure).

TUXs
07.10.2013 , 12:21 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
You know eric, maybe you should just stop talking, and let someone else post. Every damn day you have to come and say 'sorry, my bad, we didnt proof read the last message well enough'' or '' we need to explain that better'' or ''there were some communication issues between teams''. Jesus Christ
Are you serious? I'd rather have Eric come back and correct himself FIFTY times a day if it means we have communication...are you so quick to forget what it was like BEFORE Eric?! Dude, we'd get an update a WEEK.

It's a reply meant to let you know they are aware of it, nothing more. I'm sure it sucks, but they'll fix it. Calm down please.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Kellorion
07.10.2013 , 12:25 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Are you serious? I'd rather have Eric come back and correct himself FIFTY times a day if it means we have communication...are you so quick to forget what it was like BEFORE Eric?! Dude, we'd get an update a WEEK.

It's a reply meant to let you know they are aware of it, nothing more. I'm sure it sucks, but they'll fix it. Calm down please.
Yes I'm serious. I want someone or eric to post as much as they AND proof read what they type, AND make sure what type is what is actually is going to happen or likely to happen. That shouldn't be so hard.
Lashon Orion'Nuruodo Tiran-Ori Ken
Eagerly waiting for Cathar, Cereans, Natoluans, Nikto, Togruta's, Voss & Weequay.
I got a bad feeling about this.....post.

paowee
07.10.2013 , 12:29 PM | #40
Ignore these meanies eric. Poor wording or what not, like dude, whatever LOL. Move on and play. I'm pretty sure they'll survive 40 more years from now when they get old and wrinkly and think, man maybe i could have been less of an internet forum whining dbag. Oh the regrets and poor choices i made!!11
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records