Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

your most liked FLASH POINT

Hassat-Hunter
07.10.2013 , 04:58 PM | #11
Favorite- Directive 7
I like the story, the setting, the boss fights (especially the last one and bonus). Yeah, definitely the one I like most.
Absolutely hate- Colicoid Games
On the other hand, this one absolutely sucks for me. The turret encounter in Kaos is fun, here it's just minutes of dull. After that annoying puzzles, boring fights. It's overall for me, not fun. And gets worse each time you get to play it.

I also liked False Emperor alot more before 2.0. The endfight is a major letdown each and everytime knowing how it was, and how it is now. Epic showdown reduced to mere tank and spank.

Pietrastor
07.10.2013 , 06:19 PM | #12
Foundry, Malestorm, False Emperor. Obviously because these are the most important ones from story POV.

Cademimu and Battle of Ilum when it comes for fastest speed runs :P

Other than that, I really enjoy Red Reaper story/set up, even though it's not core to the general plot at all.

TrigPt
07.10.2013 , 06:20 PM | #13
My fave is Directive 7, the last boss fight is hectic and fun.
I also like how the fights get more complicated as you go through the flashpoint.

But the reason i like it the most is because the 2nd time i did it was with a pug group who were freindly and stubborn and not very good, So we wiped like 5 times on last boss but noone quit and we made adjustments each time until we got it right and did it. Way more fun than speed runs to get comms that FPs become once you're geared.

Shame PVE is gear based makes all but the high end stuff dull.

theUndead
07.11.2013 , 09:05 AM | #14
False Emperor. No matter how many times I have done it, fighting Malgus was always epic.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Atramar
07.11.2013 , 09:18 AM | #15
Colicoids-it's different and fun, LI hm-can you belive some people still wipe this?, Foundry - I just do.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

ShadessaWayland
07.11.2013 , 09:54 PM | #16
first time i try D7 i was blow away to fight a big mother comp it was a epic battle

AshlaBoga
07.11.2013 , 11:12 PM | #17
Directive 7 was my favourite until TFB came out because Mentor reminded me of Tron.

After TFB hit PTS Red Reaper became my favourite.

Red Reaper level 55 please?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Whojoo
07.12.2013 , 01:57 AM | #18
I'm going for:
1. False emperor
2. Red reaper
3. Athiss

I absolutly hate the Lost Island. Could be because I haven't had a run that we didn't wipe at the jumping boss :P (always someone, most times the healer, who doesnt hug the big guy)
The Red Eclipse
Republic Enforcers Imperia

zzoorrzz
07.12.2013 , 02:56 AM | #19
Athiss, Boarding Party, Black Talon, Red Reaper. In that order.

Ardarell_Solo
07.12.2013 , 03:25 AM | #20
Esseles - Just great, great storytelling, excellent cut-scenes. Just wish they'd offer a nightmare mode of it for Level 55.

I liked LI on Lv 50 a lot for the vibe it has, fights outside and inside, great design and challenging boss mechanics. Cut Scenes for Lorrick are great, too.

Third best would be Kaon under siege, also for its apocalyptic zombie-vibe - if I didn't suck the way I do at running it with my guardian tank ;-)
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Craeg (Scoundrel) | Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan>
T3-M4