Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers online?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

phfph
07.10.2013 , 09:21 AM | #21
No server up yet

Edit: 3:21 on post and on my pc 17:21 or 5:21, probery nothing

Roysten
07.10.2013 , 09:22 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Implying they do it on purpose. Stuff happens, meditate on that while waiting.
Stuff indeed happens, which might be why its not such a super idea scheduling maintenance to finish right on the edge of EU prime time.

lennert
07.10.2013 , 09:24 AM | #23
You know what would be nice? A server downtime during european night time. For a change
Jolee Bindo: You know the problem with the youth nowadays? They are YOUNG!

Kcin_Trebla
07.10.2013 , 09:26 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
The fact that it's the EU servers only that get maintenance extended by yet another hour is just hilarious lol
Heh... the fact is that they need to mess up with French and German dictionaries every time they write up a line in those languages for ment-to-be-read text lines... lol
xD

RikuvonDrake
07.10.2013 , 09:30 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Implying they do it on purpose. Stuff happens, meditate on that while waiting.
I can understand it happending once, like right after 2.0, but twice? Maybe they should learn from previous mistakes and fix the issue so it don't occur again.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

AlexDougherty
07.10.2013 , 09:35 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

We are working through a hardware issue for the EU servers and will have them up ASAP! Thank you for your patience.

-eric
Hardware issue?, did they break the routers for the servers?
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Lyshar
07.10.2013 , 09:35 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

We are working through a hardware issue for the EU servers and will have them up ASAP! Thank you for your patience.

-eric
Maybe time to do some serious hardware maintenance real soon then. And the advantage of that is that you can just get new server, install them, patch them and switch the cables to give us the fastest maintenance of all next big update.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kcin_Trebla View Post
Heh... the fact is that they need to mess up with French and German dictionaries every time they write up a line in those languages for ment-to-be-read text lines... lol
xD
But language is client side, not server side. So not sure what it's supposed to relate to the quoted post. Server should contain the exact same version.
Never saw that second part of subscriber appreciation we were supposed to get Fall 2013, he said we'd feel appreciated.
That can't have been the case as I can't even recall getting the CC part of it (which doesn't really help with that anyway).

I don't want that well known CS rep touching any of my tickets, he doesn't read 99% of the tickets, and the last percent barely scratches the topic and is still way off! You know which one I'm talking about.

bibobpipop
07.10.2013 , 09:36 AM | #28
Interesting that some of you seem to know what exactly is going wrong, as you all say "they should've been prepared for "IT" ".

Who says it isn't just something simple as an HDD that refuses to work anymore, or a mice gnawing on some cables or who knows what?

Nooo, it must be something that was forseeable since years and nobody cared to prepare for it because it's fun to let the customers wait...

gorstram
07.10.2013 , 09:37 AM | #29
One word: 'Murica.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

Sepulch
07.10.2013 , 09:38 AM | #30
Why do EU players always get the shaft, scheduled downtime midday.