Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

been asking for a week for someone to fix my toon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
been asking for a week for someone to fix my toon
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 04:10 PM | #1
i know how to play the toon, i have a geared 55 of the same class, the stats are f_ked, there's no way it can be doing 2/3 the dps of the rest of the toons...especially less optimized geared than mine. 98% accuracy..it changed by itself since yesterday. 30% crit, it went down from yesterday, 71% surge it went up from yesterday, level 142 gear on a 52 gunslinger. out of battleground stats are 105 accuracy, 34% crit, 62 surge (dunno how that stat scales up as per the way scaling is supposed to work. obviously something is broken.

In a week i have yet to get anything but a cut and paste generic reply that has been sent for ALL issues, i know all the ******** in that, i can prolly give better support on the problems in the game than half the gms (considering i've fixed 70% of the techical problems the game creates myself)
"Reality or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 04:12 PM | #2
btw i'm using a pair of bridged network cards and comcast says there's no connection issues. (plenty of bandwidth, no lag)
"Reality or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."

ZeroPlus
07.09.2013 , 04:16 PM | #3
Hmmm... I read your first post about 5 times... I have no idea what you are trying to say is wrong.

Could you maybe try and explain what you should be seeing on your toon and what you are really seeing. There also seems to be some mention of different stats when doing PvP so could you clarify that?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 04:41 PM | #4
they can look and see, i've explained that 5 times as well

cabled
07.09.2013 , 05:17 PM | #5
what level is this new toon you are referencing? and is it the new or the old (55) that is having "issues"? if you could be a little more specific here, someone might be able to pick out something for you...
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 05:46 PM | #6
the level 52 gunslinger

cabled
07.09.2013 , 06:43 PM | #7
your original post does not really give much detail on what you're experiencing, so I'm taking a shot in the dark.

could this be due to the stats "decline" between level 50 and 55? there is an additional coefficient divisor that kicks in after level 50 that makes each point of crit/surge/absorb/accuracy/alacrity etc count for less with each level you gain. is this what you are referencing?

Or are you comparing bolstered stats in pvp with non-bolstered?

and regarding the damage... is this coming from pvp readouts? expertise does play some part...
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 06:48 PM | #8
the 7 in game tickets have.

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 06:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cabled View Post
your original post does not really give much detail on what you're experiencing, so I'm taking a shot in the dark.

could this be due to the stats "decline" between level 50 and 55? there is an additional coefficient divisor that kicks in after level 50 that makes each point of crit/surge/absorb/accuracy/alacrity etc count for less with each level you gain. is this what you are referencing?

Or are you comparing bolstered stats in pvp with non-bolstered?

and regarding the damage... is this coming from pvp readouts? expertise does play some part...
stats been slowly going up between 50 -55 since i *****ed.

tootoofun
07.09.2013 , 08:03 PM | #10
ok changed my chest with the same type with higher stats....and it dropped all my stats again i really wantr a viable explanation from y yellow, not the peanut gallery. they dropped a ton. and i'm the same level as before. my overall damage in and out of battlegrounds dropped from 1600 damage to 1100.