Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MugenKanda
07.11.2013 , 09:29 AM | #61
Hey I just subbed again to hold me over till XIV comes out and I have a couple questions.

If I buy the 24x SM Contraband Pack, do I get every item listed here or am I going to end up w/ a lot of doubles and not every item? I haven't bought any Packs ever so I don't know. I bought 11,000 CC's to get Character/Legacy Unlocks and have a few thousand CC's left over so I might as well spend them now.

Do the armors and weapons actually have stats or are they just for show?

Thanks for your time!
AMD FX 8350 BE 4.7GHz, ASUS RoG CH V:F-Z, 2x 3GB Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 1200/1600, 4x 4GB KHX DDR3 1866, Phanteks PH-TC14PE, Corsair AX860i + TX850W - F3 240GB SSD - K70/M65-FPS, Logi G710+/G600-MMO, Xigmatek Elysium

Lesaberisa
07.11.2013 , 09:38 AM | #62
Quote:
If I buy the 24x SM Contraband Pack, do I get every item listed here or am I going to end up w/ a lot of doubles and not every item?
You almost certainly won't get every item, although the exact breakdown comes down to luck, of course. I would say to expect quite a few duplicates and that you may have to go to the GTN to pick up specific items you are looking for. You should get most things, though.

Quote:
Do the armors and weapons actually have stats or are they just for show?
They're adaptable, so except for some very minor stats on the weapons (i think they come with tech/force power and occasionally another stat), they're there for looks. You'll have to pop the mods, etc. in yourself to get the stats you're looking for.
Finest mediocre fanfic this side of the Outer Rim:Trooper / Inquisitor

stockmks
07.11.2013 , 11:02 PM | #63
Why did you post the pictures on facebook? You can't tell what the armor sets are called and there's many troll comments bashing tor and gamble packs. Dumb idea marketing person responsible.

Anyways.. its not the best gamble pack. The only item i'm keen for is the red aratech reskin. Nice one.

Ps. More skimpy armor please :P Mira's set is not really.

Jerba
07.14.2013 , 07:10 PM | #64
Took some time, but I finally got all items I wanted again.

Really liking the new stylish dance. It is great the developers listened to player feedback for a Gangnam Style dance. Finding a blue jacked was easy enough with the dye modules, now I just need to find something resembling black sunglasses...