Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DerTaran
07.10.2013 , 12:21 AM | #31
Can you please tell your designers, that wearing a belt on top of a cloak looks like Santa Claus or a bathrobe.
B'zycon Legacy @ JAR'KAI SWORD
Turan 60 Commando; Annakami 60 Vanguard; Orotan 55 Sentinel; Taark 55 Scoundrel; Orokriste 55 Shadow
Amitha 55 Sorcerer; Fanalba17 Sniper

Nous voulons le retour de notre CM! Wir wollen unseren CM zurŁck! We want our CM back!

AshlaBoga
07.10.2013 , 12:44 AM | #32
Finally, some decent looking DS robes - Diabolist
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

shonenjumpstyle
07.10.2013 , 12:47 AM | #33
Of all the Jedi wearing the so-called "Relnex Robes" why name it after him? Relnex does nothing other than tell you he screwed up and lost some Padawans in the wild. They could have at least given it a nicer name. What I really want now is a brown version of the Wayfarer's Robe with no cape or hood.

discbox
07.10.2013 , 12:50 AM | #34
Same old ugly robes in different colors... yay! And facebook. Thumbs down.

Tatile
07.10.2013 , 01:07 AM | #35
Why do I have to go to Facespace to look at the pictures?

Can you not afford to host the images on your own website? I thought F2P was raking in the money.

Lyshar
07.10.2013 , 01:31 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post

Can you not afford to host the images on your own website? I thought F2P was raking in the money.
It isn't the first time either that they try to force us to go there.

Most recent free cartel coin event is there exclusively again... they obviously don't remember the community's response last time, or they really just don't care.

If anything they should link from there to here, they used to say we'd get to see everything on the official site first... never been true.
Never saw that second part of subscriber appreciation we were supposed to get Fall 2013, he said we'd feel appreciated.
That can't have been the case as I can't even recall getting the CC part of it (which doesn't really help with that anyway).

I don't want that well known CS rep touching any of my tickets, he doesn't read 99% of the tickets, and the last percent barely scratches the topic and is still way off! You know which one I'm talking about.

spectreclees
07.10.2013 , 01:39 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post

Here it is, people showing that they will complain about anything. Is it that hard for you to click a link? It's not like you have to sign up to look at it.

Rhalius
07.10.2013 , 01:56 AM | #38
agreed, focus your comments on the content of the package.

Got to agree about the dyes, the colors are terrible.
Jedi Knight Gost Ganar
Member of The Praxeum Multi National Jedi RP Guild
"Defender of the people."

DarkFireShadow
07.10.2013 , 02:35 AM | #39
Nothing in this pack really excites me, I normally buy the hypercrate but I think I'll sit this one out and buy the stuff on the GTN.

Estarc
07.10.2013 , 03:10 AM | #40
I really like the new textures on the guns. Nothing wrong with wood I guess, but I prefer the metal look.

Mira's armour seems fitting, giving Calo Nord's was last and they are both bounty hunters. Would like to see Mandalore's armour from TSL though sometime. Really loved his look in that game.