Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Supreme Mogulís Contraband Pack
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mevan
07.09.2013 , 05:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Youthgw View Post
Whats with all the packs coming out every other week? instead of trying to find more ways of getting your players to spend money why not fix your game? speaking from a player thats played since beta/launch and still noticing bugs that were in the game 6 months ago...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesphin View Post
Woot! Another cartel pack to spend all my money on gambling and recolored stuff!!! After all, children and wife can eat next month.
^^
Gaming has taken a turn for the worst in recent years. Hopefully this is the height of it, and in a few years a company will emerge that isn't totally corrupt. Or things could just get worse and this level of greed could remain the norm

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
Facebook? Did you guys run out of hosting space on your own site?
Hopefully this is a weird one-off. Presentation for this pack is terrible.

TheNahash
07.09.2013 , 05:54 PM | #22
Whats with all the packs coming out every other week? instead of trying to find more ways of getting your players to spend money why not fix your game? speaking from a player thats played since beta/launch and still noticing bugs that were in the game 6 months ago...
Every other week is one month? Because that's when the previous pack was added (06/12)
Master Kalchas Captain Santť
Darth DŪrge Agent Hťretic

Flying-Brian
07.09.2013 , 06:22 PM | #23
Is the designer for the new dye packs color blind by any chance? Because with how bad some of the colors/combinations look, I would think so.

Maybe it's time to buy them the big pack of Crayolas to play with and ask them to move away from the over use of all the pastels for dyes.

Kaiserkain
07.09.2013 , 06:33 PM | #24
The guys making new models aren't the same guys that are fixing bugs.

also once a month =/= every other week.

KhalDrogoe
07.09.2013 , 06:47 PM | #25
It's not in patch notes that this is coming out in 2.2.2. Might want to update that.

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

Mjollnir
07.09.2013 , 09:27 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
Is the designer for the new dye packs color blind by any chance? Because with how bad some of the colors/combinations look, I would think so.

Maybe it's time to buy them the big pack of Crayolas to play with and ask them to move away from the over use of all the pastels for dyes.
I think a majority of the colour packs (past and present) were done by someone who is colour blind. A lot of the palettes are just gut-wrenching awful.

Obviously not the same guy who coloured the end scenes in ME3.

Lyshar
07.09.2013 , 09:41 PM | #27
Why are you trying to force Facepalm-Book (I have another term for it, but that'd be filtered out anyway) on us again? Just use your own site, stop pushing us to 3rd party sites we don't want to visit! You could do Both you know, that way you can try to achieve what you try there (I assume you want to reel in new blood) without alienating your current customers.

Also... a pocket Sarlacc?

And just to kick your 3rd party choice I'll link another!
http://dulfy.net/2013/07/09/swtor-su...-pack-contents
Never saw that second part of subscriber appreciation we were supposed to get Fall 2013, he said we'd feel appreciated.
That can't have been the case as I can't even recall getting the CC part of it (which doesn't really help with that anyway).

SithKoriandr
07.09.2013 , 10:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Mjollnir View Post
I think a majority of the colour packs (past and present) were done by someone who is colour blind. A lot of the palettes are just gut-wrenching awful.

Obviously not the same guy who coloured the end scenes in ME3.
If they don't give us crappy color combinations, what are they going to fill the RNG Dye Packs with? Colors we actually want and would actually get on the first time?!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Maullum
07.09.2013 , 10:30 PM | #29
Diabolist's Robes
Mira's outfit (for my male smuggler)
Dark/Pale Red Dye Mod
Miniature Isotope-5 Droid
Relnex's Robes
And here's praying (once again) that I will get a Power Droid.

I'm also excited for the actual story content coming in Patch 2.3.
Both the light and dark are flawed, it is the balance which amazes all.

thatghost
07.09.2013 , 10:43 PM | #30
So...can I smack my pet Isotope-5 droid around? If so my merc wants one badly.

Otherwise, that hooded acolyte-type robe looks nice- if it isn't indeed purple as my screen shows it.

Three words: dailies. not buying these packs from CM. gtn.

Oops. Lots of words