Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem an official Game Product Registration Code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Redeem an official Game Product Registration Code
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

12.21.2011 , 04:08 PM | #11
Klecster, bobmcbo

So EA dont giving game code to us I am in shock. How they can sell game... What for we payed?
And what now? How to get this code?

12.21.2011 , 04:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitalick View Post
So, my code is accepted or not?
based on your screenshot, no
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitalick View Post
And what now? How to get this code?

from this thread:
Greetings all!

For anyone that has missed or accidentally deleted/misplaced their Origin mail containing their Product Code, here is a way to retrieve this without the mail.

Please follow these steps:
Install the Origin Desktop client from You can uninstall immediately after you get the code if you don't want to keep it on your machine.
Click on 'My Games'.
You will see a list of thumbnails of purchased games, look for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Beside the title of the game is an i symbol.
Click on the symbol and detailed information on the game including the product code will be displayed.
Copy the Product code and redeem it on
If what was outlined above has not worked for you, we would suggest contacting Origin Support.

Thank you for your patience.
It's also been rumored that going to this site (affiliated with Digital River, a trusted site for many years) may help you as well. Just enter email and last 4 of CC, they may be able to get that info to you as well.

12.21.2011 , 04:18 PM | #13
I just went to the EA/Origin website and had their customer service call me. They gave me my registration number on the phone and I was able to enter it on the SWTOR website.

12.21.2011 , 04:18 PM | #14
Hey all check out this thread:

see there are tons of these posts but this link above is to a post that acts as a databank for problems regarding product codes ect. With enough responses it may become official or execs may give it a look.

12.21.2011 , 04:25 PM | #15
I entered code from EA on this screen shot:
"Redeem a Product Registration Code" step is not finished. Code accepted but dont registered by site or dont updated my account with this code?

12.21.2011 , 04:29 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by S1-W7 View Post
Hi guys,

If you are getting an error in the launcher indicating that there is no active subscription on your account, please see here for the required steps needed to rectify this issue.

I hope this answers your question.
I love this nothing in the above post says anything about what this says!

12.21.2011 , 05:22 PM | #17
Order date: 01/12/2011
Pre-order code received date: 20/12/2011
My DVD box on way and i must wait 2 weeks to start playing?
What the hell is going on? Why i cant got my product code on email? Why EA made 2 codes? Why i cant find some EA Live support chat or some thing, give them my pre-order code and got product code? Month waiting after payment to play Star Wars?
EA got money and no responsibility for all costumers issues?