Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yay, finally 55 :D

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

justandulas
07.09.2013 , 11:02 AM | #21
Does no one see by the action bars or the class that he doesn't have an AC? He hit 55 on a sith inquisitor with like 10 skills lol. Kudos good sir, congrats!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
-Darth Justandulas

bibobpipop
07.09.2013 , 11:10 AM | #22
If you don't count the standard-attack it's 11, else 12 skills....really relaxed this way xD

justandulas
07.09.2013 , 11:12 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by bibobpipop View Post
If you don't count the standard-attack it's 11, else 12 skills....really relaxed this way xD
I admire your dedication and passion my friend. Keep up the good work in SWTOR. Again, congrats on hitting 55 with no AC. If it were up to me, i'd reward players like you a special legacy title. Kudos on the achievement, and epic dedication

ps - i gotta ask because im curious, did you ever need help on a class quest or chapter ending boss? Certain quests? etc. No problem with needing help, i was just curious since in my mind going to 55 without an AC would be quite difficult as a sorc.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
-Darth Justandulas

VanderII
07.09.2013 , 11:16 AM | #24
your power is increasing, Sith!! but it's not enough, Master Jedis and republic forces'll stop you!!!
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Tailgater
07.09.2013 , 11:18 AM | #25
And about the Archon...shortly after posting this thread i found a nice sniper who would team-up with me without giving me a speech [/QUOTE]

Lol. That sniper was my wife playing on my account. I woke up from my afternoon snooze and I was like, "Oh, you're teaming up for this."
"Yes with an inquisitor"
"Uh-huh, whatever honey"
"No, no.... an INQUISITOR"
I was like "WOAH.... now I see what you mean."

I was pleased I saw it, imp side ending of Makeb has some of the best bits of story in the game.

bibobpipop
07.09.2013 , 11:23 AM | #26
I think the only problematic parts were the Archon (awesome coincidnece Tailgater that you found this thread xD) and...hm...let me think...oh right, that last boss you need to finish before you can claim HK51 (yep, didn't buy him, but did it the hard way)

Else...well here and there a bossfight during the class-quest where you must use a specific companion was a bit hard...but if such happened i just leveled up one or 2 more levels and hit the GTN to get some new gear

Ocho-Quatro
07.09.2013 , 11:35 AM | #27
That is dedication.... To WHAT exactly, I don't know. But it's dedication nonetheless.
TOROCast - Star Wars: The Old Republic's Longest Running Fan Podcast
Apos'trophe Sage - Apostrophé Scoundrel - Period Vanguard - Parentheses Shadow - Quotation Sentinel
Aster'isk Mercenary - Back'slash Assassin - Per'iod Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

PLynkes
07.09.2013 , 11:41 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
Does no one see by the action bars or the class that he doesn't have an AC? He hit 55 on a sith inquisitor with like 10 skills lol. Kudos good sir, congrats!
Yeah, I saw it, and commented upon it, several posts above yours, Mr. Does-No-One-See. How'd you miss that if your eyesight is so good?