Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage armor broken and or Kephess NiM broken.

ArissArgile
07.09.2013 , 09:15 AM | #21
Dude, full 72's with full hp and a bubble that is casted when you get the reticle and you live. Granted I'm a healer so my bubble is better, but if that's the difference than get bubbled by a healer. It doesn't one shot you. I'm a sage and I can tell you when all those things are true it doesn't one shot me. It leaves me close to dead though and if he does his aoe dmg after the jump before I get a heal then I probably die.

Atramar
07.09.2013 , 09:16 AM | #22
it is called NIGHTMARE for a reason..
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Wrecklessone
07.09.2013 , 09:25 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ArissArgile View Post
Dude, full 72's with full hp and a bubble that is casted when you get the reticle and you live. Granted I'm a healer so my bubble is better, but if that's the difference than get bubbled by a healer. It doesn't one shot you. I'm a sage and I can tell you when all those things are true it doesn't one shot me. It leaves me close to dead though and if he does his aoe dmg after the jump before I get a heal then I probably die.
I think it must be the healer bubble then. I die instantly with 100% health and my bubble. I'm full 72's and I have all the datacrons. I'm sitting at 35k health buffed.
We don't have a sorc healer, I think i'm actually the only sorc in the guild

Aerro
07.09.2013 , 09:29 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrecklessone View Post
Well I have no clue why he one shots me.
Because he is not one shotting you. As others have indicated, you are clearly misunderstanding the situation and are quick to claim that all of that damage is instantaneous.

The damage is inevitable but healers (and you) have to be prepared for it. If you use defensives and bubble, healers NEED to be ready to toss a heal on you as soon as he lands or else you *will* die. Nothing has changed.

If you just take it to the face without a bubble, you will die.

If your healers don't think they have to heal you, you will die.

Its not broken as we downed it earlier in the week as well as many others, both in 8 and 16. There has been no patch to download so the boss can't suddenly be 'broken'.

I know for our starting attempts, if I did not have a bubble and I was not topped off... I would definitely die. This week we didn't lose a single person to it because we understood the mechanics.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

Wrecklessone
07.09.2013 , 09:45 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerro View Post
Because he is not one shotting you. As others have indicated, you are clearly misunderstanding the situation and are quick to claim that all of that damage is instantaneous.

The damage is inevitable but healers (and you) have to be prepared for it. If you use defensives and bubble, healers NEED to be ready to toss a heal on you as soon as he lands or else you *will* die. Nothing has changed.

If you just take it to the face without a bubble, you will die.

If your healers don't think they have to heal you, you will die.

Its not broken as we downed it earlier in the week as well as many others, both in 8 and 16. There has been no patch to download so the boss can't suddenly be 'broken'.

I know for our starting attempts, if I did not have a bubble and I was not topped off... I would definitely die. This week we didn't lose a single person to it because we understood the mechanics.
I am not misunderstanding the situation and the damage is instantaneous. There is no time for a heal. Healers cannot heal me because I die instantly. I go from 100% to 0% instantly. He one shots me. As soon as he lands, I die. Healers have tried to heal me, I have tried self heal, it doesn't work. I die INSTANTLY.
I never said he was broken. I am the only one that he one shots and I assume that's because i'm the only sorc.
We understand the mechanics. We have also downed him.

Twickers
07.09.2013 , 09:51 AM | #26
While the mechanic sounds broken if its hitting tanks for 50K or so, I'm just finding the irony amusing that people complained that nightmare Kephess was too easy, now he's too hard! Oh the irony! (again though, probably due to a bug)
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Wrecklessone
07.09.2013 , 09:55 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
While the mechanic sounds broken if its hitting tanks for 50K or so, I'm just finding the irony amusing that people complained that nightmare Kephess was too easy, now he's too hard! Oh the irony! (again though, probably due to a bug)
I don't think he's too hard at all

ceazare
07.09.2013 , 10:27 AM | #28
It hits me for a little over 36k without anything used on me. Add bubble and extra armor from your sage healer's rejuvenate or decreased damage taken from 3 different commando healer abilities, maybe even guardian leap and you'll survive. In the old days of orbs in Soa fight oneshotting us we used rakata medpacs to get 15% to max hp but they removed that now

Plenty of ways to survive, as long as you and your team know what you're doing.
Pelara <Titans>
The Red Eclipse

judgeender
07.09.2013 , 10:40 AM | #29
At this point, I think logs are needed. As indicated before, as a Balance specced sage, I was able to survive it in full 72s with my own bubble (albeit very little health left).
Perhaps also double check your spec to make sure you are specced into Jedi Resistance or Telekinetic Defense.

gunte
07.09.2013 , 10:47 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ceazare View Post
It hits me for a little over 36k without anything used on me. Add bubble and extra armor from your sage healer's rejuvenate or decreased damage taken from 3 different commando healer abilities, maybe even guardian leap and you'll survive. In the old days of orbs in Soa fight oneshotting us we used rakata medpacs to get 15% to max hp but they removed that now

Plenty of ways to survive, as long as you and your team know what you're doing.
Pelara is OP and needs nerf dont listen to what hes saying..
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos