Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: July 10th, 2013 [UPDATED]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: July 10th, 2013 [UPDATED]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
07.09.2013 , 04:21 PM | #21
Quote:
ĽAric Jorgan is now appropriately "furred" when not wearing armor.
Does this mean what I think it means?!?!?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

tortcat
07.09.2013 , 04:48 PM | #22
Not sure why anyone would want to spend 20 exotic elemental eq's AND 350 Elite comms at a vendor for a mass man but...

Desmond_Vectom
07.09.2013 , 07:40 PM | #23
Are we going to see a fix for the codex entries having their last line cut off if the entry is too long?

When are droid companions (Namely T7 and M1, as I haven't observed it with others) going to actually move in some cutscenes again? They just warp to locations when the camera angle changes, and do not move/fidget around idly when standing in those cutscenes.

When are companion armor color matching and helmet display on/off going to apply in cutscenes as well? Also being able to select conversation option 3 when the UI is disabled? I can't count the number of times I haven't be able to record cutscenes because of this

Tachenko_Yuri
07.10.2013 , 12:54 AM | #24
thanks you for making those pestering makeb rep items sellable.

Lyshar
07.10.2013 , 01:27 AM | #25
I really don't get why it's still not on the launcher that should be done at least 24 hours ahead of time, you don't want to tell people you're taking the servers down ahead of time? Another very recent dev post even mentions that less than 5% of subscriber (not even mentioning your valued free players, which I expect has an even lower percentage) check the website.

Not that you can blame the players as you're trying to push everyone to Facedesk-Book again, which was not taken kindly the first time and people still don't like it that when maintenance is extended that's the only place to stay up to date, not even the launcher is updated most of the time.
Never saw that second part of subscriber appreciation we were supposed to get Fall 2013, he said we'd feel appreciated.
That can't have been the case as I can't even recall getting the CC part of it (which doesn't really help with that anyway).

I don't want that well known CS rep touching any of my tickets, he doesn't read 99% of the tickets, and the last percent barely scratches the topic and is still way off! You know which one I'm talking about.

TooltipTim
07.10.2013 , 01:41 AM | #26
Quote:
The Mythra Battle Headgear now uses voice modulation.
Good, and now for the Eradicator mask.

AussieAlan
07.10.2013 , 08:44 AM | #27
So forums are back but not the servers?.

TiaNicole
07.10.2013 , 08:59 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AussieAlan View Post
So forums are back but not the servers?.
Yeah I ran into the same thing. Saw the forums and website to be back up so assumed the servers/game was ready to update and log in on You can log in and update but once you hit the server screen it shows all servers offline. Wats up BW?

No mention of this on the forums anywhere but it seems all EU servers r still down. http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Everplayz
07.10.2013 , 09:06 AM | #29
What's going on devs cant tell time? We need a update or I go free to play!!!! =P

Sorei
07.10.2013 , 09:11 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TiaNicole View Post
Yeah I ran into the same thing. Saw the forums and website to be back up so assumed the servers/game was ready to update and log in on You can log in and update but once you hit the server screen it shows all servers offline. Wats up BW?

No mention of this on the forums anywhere but it seems all EU servers r still down. http://www.swtor.com/server-status
I'd recommend you to check out twitter during and shortly after maintenances.
"All #SWTOR servers in the NA and AU regions are now available! We now expect EU servers to be available at 9AM PDT (4PM UTC).", they stated there.