Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 7/8/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jonoku
07.08.2013 , 08:44 PM | #11
Rancors/Krayt Dragons

tueman
07.08.2013 , 10:17 PM | #12
Acklays and rancors!

ImmortalLowlife
07.09.2013 , 06:10 AM | #13
Nexu...
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

The-Uncreative
07.09.2013 , 06:27 AM | #14
my favorite creatures are the Varactyl (also known as dragonmounts ).... (Feathers!) simply because they are one of the few creatures that I don't think 'wait, what? how does it eat?' (or with thranta's 'how can you fly? you have too much body mass! aaaand your wings are the wrong shape ) also because cute! a giant, probably flesh eating, bird-look-alike that can probably kill you with one bite

my second favorite creature is are the nexu, double pointed tail, sharp (and many teeth) claws and that smile
I am everywhere*!!!
(*everywhere does not include RP-servers, PvP-servers or non-English speaking servers)
---> this is a referal Link.... wanna be my friend now?
Legacy Level 50 .... obviously....

thatghost
07.09.2013 , 08:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Niklarus View Post
The dinosaurs or mesa beasts or whatever they're called on Makeb.
I did the shock-stare at those compy-like things the first time I saw them. I can't set foot in Sanctuary now without hearing "Welcome...to Jurassic Park!"

Favorite creatures though- thrantas. My son adores them, calls them "dragons", and when I hit Alderaan with my very first character he insisted that I take the thranta taxis back and forth and...back and....forth...and...it went on until I ran out of credits to pay for dragon rides. A nice memory associated with thrantas

BennixD
07.09.2013 , 12:11 PM | #16
Akk/Aak Dogs, No doubt about it. They're just so awesome looking.

Kilikaa
07.09.2013 , 12:51 PM | #17
Without a doubt...Nexu! I loved my Bounty Hunter/Beastmaster's attack Nexu in SWG and I miss sicking her on my targets. So seeing Nexu on Taris and Voss and even a few on Corellia always makes me smile. They are just that awesome! Now if we culd a little Nexu cub pet...