Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VoW_LugNut
11.03.2013 , 05:10 PM | #431
/Signed as well... can we at least get a progress update on this? I would hope this would be in the cards and be implemented before DF & DP Nightmare modes drop...
Lugnut - PT Tank
<YES> - The Harbinger
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
16-man is also more forgiving to mistakes and should increase the chances of a successful group.

Laaguna
11.03.2013 , 09:53 PM | #432
Signed

SDconqueror
11.04.2013 , 04:27 AM | #433
Signed.

Geckoos
11.04.2013 , 06:56 AM | #434
signed

dscount
11.04.2013 , 10:59 AM | #435
/SIGNED

Please.. for the love of all MMO's..

DO NOT RELEASE Dread Palace & Dread Fortress NiM without this in place. Especially if the gear drop is increased to the newer versions in NiM and still the old gear in HM's.

It's not going to be very widely accepted if you can't separate these out in the future.
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

idnewton
11.04.2013 , 11:05 AM | #436
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
/SIGNED

Please.. for the love of all MMO's..

DO NOT RELEASE Dread Palace & Dread Fortress NiM without this in place. Especially if the gear drop is increased to the newer versions in NiM and still the old gear in HM's.

It's not going to be very widely accepted if you can't separate these out in the future.
Agreed. What part of "a priority" did you forget? I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually working on this at all. At least give us an update.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +28,000

The_Duck
11.06.2013 , 08:34 AM | #437
4 months ... probably not gonna happen at this point.
- The Duck

OneShotXV
11.06.2013 , 09:00 AM | #438
I'd imagine if they were going to do this they will do it when the new Nightmare DP/DF come out, I definitely wouldn't expect it any sooner, since it wouldn't affect any current content to release it right now
<Chosen>
Skyfll - Sniper
Izz - Marauder
Hlo - Sorcerer

idnewton
11.06.2013 , 12:00 PM | #439
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Duck View Post
4 months ... probably not gonna happen at this point.
What kind of attitude toward MMOs is that? How long did we wait for Ready Check? How long did we wait for Gear Dyes? How long did we wait for a Re-customization feature? How long did we wait for good space combat?

Time is meaningless in an MMO. Sooner or later, they will realize the demand, and they will follow through on it. The reason I say that, but do not agree with that mentality being used for, say, gender changes in the Appearance Designer, is because the gender change has drawbacks. This has none, save the developer's thorough laziness. There's nothing technical that prevents them from accomplishing this.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +28,000

VoW_LugNut
11.07.2013 , 12:12 PM | #440
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
What kind of attitude toward MMOs is that? How long did we wait for Ready Check? How long did we wait for Gear Dyes? How long did we wait for a Re-customization feature? How long did we wait for good space combat?

Time is meaningless in an MMO. Sooner or later, they will realize the demand, and they will follow through on it. The reason I say that, but do not agree with that mentality being used for, say, gender changes in the Appearance Designer, is because the gender change has drawbacks. This has none, save the developer's thorough laziness. There's nothing technical that prevents them from accomplishing this.
I can see how it would be fairly involved, seeing as they would have to add new lockouts in the lockout screen, tweak the achievements a bit, probably tweak the weekly completion triggers, as well (which are all guaranteed to cause bugs to pop up). I wish we could get a dev update on this. It would be a HUGE QOL improvement for this game.
Lugnut - PT Tank
<YES> - The Harbinger
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
16-man is also more forgiving to mistakes and should increase the chances of a successful group.