Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bgobien
07.22.2013 , 01:22 PM | #151
/signed

Nitaliya_Torel
07.22.2013 , 01:24 PM | #152
/signed

DarthBuckets
07.22.2013 , 03:58 PM | #153
I don't remember if I already posted in this thread, but I am fully supportive of this.

dscount
07.22.2013 , 05:02 PM | #154
/signed

Why has this not happened yet? The BW team has stated they take our feedback serious several times and even in Livestream sessions. This is clearly an accepted/expected by users change that needs to happen.

eric? Amber?
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

ArissArgile
07.22.2013 , 09:04 PM | #155
If they won't answer here we should get all of our first class reps to use one of the questions for this.

Maullum
07.22.2013 , 09:21 PM | #156
/signed
Both the light and dark are flawed, it is the balance which amazes all.

JesseSky
07.23.2013 , 10:31 AM | #157 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi guys,

This is already a priority for us, but I can't promise a date yet. The Nightmare Mode system was originally built on the back of Hard Mode, which is why they share a lockout. It's a technical consequence of that fact, not a philosophical thing on our part.
Jesse Sky
Lead Designer

ScytheEleven
07.23.2013 , 10:46 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
Hi guys,

This is already a priority for us, but I can't promise a date yet. The Nightmare Mode system was originally built on the back of Hard Mode, which is why they share a lockout. It's a technical consequence of that fact, not a philosophical thing on our part.
Thank God.

Hopefully you all can get it sorted out by 2.3

theJediMaste
07.23.2013 , 10:54 AM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
Hi guys,

Thank God they finally said something. I hope this happens ASAP and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

xAyahuaskax
07.23.2013 , 11:38 AM | #160
Yes please game really need it at this stage, I hope it's easy to code it and will happen sooner than we expect
Hexing Phenix Mercenary
.......... Disciples of Babylon ..........