Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Petition to separate Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode Lockouts
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Helig
07.14.2013 , 12:14 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Falver View Post
Signed. HM and NiM are two separate entities.
^ This.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

ohto
07.14.2013 , 12:17 PM | #102
/signed
Rozor
The Harbinger
System

HoldFire
07.14.2013 , 12:49 PM | #103
/signed
Incarcerate

Dearthstone
07.14.2013 , 12:58 PM | #104
I;m going to give another valid reason why these lockouts should be separated not at some nebulous time in the future but NOW! Why I'm wasting my time doing it, i have no idea. EA/BW will not even read or reply to this because it doesn't have anything to do with the cartel market or a daily quest.

Relics. Bioware's inability to give appropriate tooltips on how a relic is supposed to work, code the relics to actually work that way, stay consistent with the way relics work and finally, actually fix their goof-ups when they screw it up makes it virtually impossible for a group to get BiS relics. My group went out and got their pair of BiS relics, then the system was changed so we did it again. Soon (my favorite term), this system will change again forcing those who want BIS gear to get new relics once again. Only this time we wont be able to without putting NiM progression on hold for 8 weeks.

/signed
/signed
/signed (for all the good it will do)

JesterStryke
07.15.2013 , 03:03 PM | #105
Signed!! Please do this. It will make the game extremely more enjoyable and make everyone happy... just do it please!!

nosmos
07.15.2013 , 03:05 PM | #106
Indeed, make NIM's drop comms / tokens specific to that tier - problem solved.

Lockouts are diff, everyones happy - more to do (well, not-less-to-do)
55 Assassin - 55 Sorc - 55 Jug - 55 Marauder - 55 Sniper
55 Operative - 55 merc - 55 Powertech

HighGamerCat
07.15.2013 , 03:47 PM | #107
/signed

TrillOG-
07.15.2013 , 03:55 PM | #108
/signed
This would make a world of difference.
At this point if you don't have a implant/relic/earpiece/etc. you are pretty much stuck with what you have going into NiM unless you want to hold off on progression to get a single piece through HM. This would also allow for people to help those who aren't in guilds, or guilds who are in need of people with experience to help them through a HM op, and not have to worry about getting themselves locked out of NiM. Among many other reasons.

ekscrypto
07.15.2013 , 06:53 PM | #109
/signed. Definitely needs to happen

Hxxr
07.15.2013 , 07:12 PM | #110
With the new and improved difficulty of nightmare mode operations this should've happened yesterday.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rtwozero View Post
Just remember that combat logs only state mathamatical facts. They are not rude or arrogant.