Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest Hard Mode

Spiritrider
07.08.2013 , 01:59 PM | #1
What is the easiest Hard mode Flashpoint, and can 2 people with companions handle it?
"May the Force be with you"
-Almost every person in the SW universe ever

Ansalem
07.08.2013 , 02:02 PM | #2
If we are talking lvl 50 HM FP Id have to say BT or essless and yes 2 people with comps can handle...can solo most of them. Lvl 55 I'd say athiss I have 2 manned that with comps out before.

SebastiaanZ
07.08.2013 , 02:02 PM | #3
Black Talon by far ... I have even soloed it ... once. Did it with only two previous night after kicking the tank because of him being a jerk.
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Spiritrider
07.08.2013 , 02:04 PM | #4
Do Black Talon and Athiss give Elite Coms?

SebastiaanZ
07.08.2013 , 02:09 PM | #5
Black Talon doesn't, Athiss should if I remember correctly
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Spiritrider
07.08.2013 , 02:09 PM | #6
Ok, Thank you.

Altheran
07.08.2013 , 02:11 PM | #7
Given that Story Mode False Emperor doesn't give elite comms, and is supposed to be of similar level as Hard Mode Black Talon, I'd say that it doesn't.

I'm not fully aware of what weekly quests rewards give, but I'd bet they will not give something better than basic comms, probably not elite comms.

EDIT : Not fast enough. I saw that someone said that Athiss gives elite, but note that Athiss is tuned for level 55, unlike Black Talon. Logic says it should be one of the least easy FP with Mandalorian Raiders and Cademimu which are the only three HM FP for lvl 55.

Spiritrider
07.08.2013 , 02:23 PM | #8
I'm really looking for the Elite comms, and want to run it with one other person... You think Athiss would be too hard for that?

Ocho-Quatro
07.08.2013 , 02:33 PM | #9
Athiss would likely be the easiest, although there are a few trash pulls that might test you a bit if you don't have either stealth, or decent CC capabilities.

Hammer Station might not be all that bad... Nothing immediately comes to mind that might cause 2 good players to stall on... You'd have some boss adds to deal with at the droid and the last boss, but you could likely work around it if you had to.

Mando Raiders would be a non-starter in my opinion, since the sulky's hit so freaking hard, and your dps would have to be pretty awesome to beat the timers on the turrets at the final boss.

Cademimu would be a bit of a challenge at the last boss, since the chances of both players getting shackled at once would be decently high.

All of that said.... If you are trying to 2-man HM FPs for the sake of "seeing if you can do it"... that is one thing. But if you are trying obtain/maximize Elite coms gain? Shortmanning flashpoints is not the best way to do it. If you really want to shortman something to try to maximize gear gain in the Black Market/Arkanian tier, you should think about running 16-man Story Mode Terror From Beyond or Scum and Villainy with 10 people. (2 tanks, 2 healers, 6 dps) Since you will get extra coms for running in 16-man mode, and there will be double drops from every boss, to roll against 9 other people instead of 15 other people. It's not really that hard.
<Fortitude> / <Republic Gentlemen>
Apos'trophe - Sage - Apostrophé - Scoundrel - Parentheses - Shadow - Period - Vanguard
Quotation - Sentinel - Proper - Guardian - Period - Commando
Ellipsis - Juggernaut - Asterisk - Mercenary
Period - Operative - Backslash - Assassin
<Häagen-Dazs> / <Ben & Jerry's>
Daiquirí - Scoundrel - Ileítís - Operative
The Punctuation Legacy

Spiritrider
07.08.2013 , 02:57 PM | #10
Actually I just want to run with me and one other person, and we are now at the stage where we are after Elites.