Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Its time to give the F2Ps a voice on the forum

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Its time to give the F2Ps a voice on the forum
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

hadoken
08.02.2013 , 09:25 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
This is both the first and the last gold post in this thread. So, Eric, what was the verdict?
Er it's pretty clear in the post why they won't. This wasn't a question or a debate, they already had it internally and answered it.

Andryah
08.02.2013 , 09:31 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
This is both the first and the last gold post in this thread. So, Eric, what was the verdict?
/blink

Did you read the post? It issued the verdict, and the reasons why.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

Brocross
08.02.2013 , 09:58 AM | #153
That poor level 17
Change the game , don't let the game change you.
Neekster Meeky
The Bastion/Begeren Colony

ScarletBlaze
08.02.2013 , 10:06 AM | #154
I don't think they should post. We already have enough problem on the forums with the subscribers without adding to it.

Yes I know there are some wonderful F2P but there are also some that are just out to start trolling wars or just to cause trouble on the forums.

As they can access the forums and find out about their class without having to post that should answer their questions. I can and have access the forums for my class and never post in them. They can do this as well.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

AFanofStarWars
08.02.2013 , 10:53 AM | #155
Perhaps the only f2per's that should be allowed some part of the forum to access should be former subscribers instead of basic f2pers.

TheBBP
08.02.2013 , 10:54 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by AFanofStarWars View Post
Perhaps the only f2per's that should be allowed some part of the forum to access should be former subscribers instead of basic f2pers.
Preferred, yes. F2P, no.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

hadoken
08.02.2013 , 10:57 AM | #157
I'm still not sure angry ex-subscribers have much of value to contribute. Angry current subscribers rarely do :P

idnewton
08.02.2013 , 11:04 AM | #158
Ooohhhh yes. Former subs. That sounds like wonderful idea. As if we didn't have enough whine and QQ before...
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'