Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open World PvP Event

ManiacDavis
07.07.2013 , 11:35 PM | #1
Now that the 2x experience weekend is over I thought it would be fun if we had a server wide open world pvp event.

We don't need no rules and objectives like stupid Pot5.

The only rule is everytime you kill me, I WILL TAKE A SHOT. Very simple rules. If you wanna try to get me **** faced hammered come out to the Black Hole and engage in some open world pvp action. I encourage all other streamers to join me in this open world pvp mayhem.

When: Friday July 12 at 8pm pacific
Where: Black Hole

See you guys there, and bring your A-game, because I am a slippery bastard.
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

Morde_
07.07.2013 , 11:56 PM | #2
I'll be thurr
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

rlamela
07.08.2013 , 12:21 AM | #3
I'll be there.

The Bastion
Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

Darth_Precursor
07.08.2013 , 01:27 AM | #4
I'll be there and hopefully bring friends/guildies.
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

Sztoid
07.08.2013 , 05:10 AM | #5
Even though we choose not to have an objective, I feel having it on a class questing area would be better. Not only will it give us the opportunity to kill stray lowbies, we can also storm their outpost and give us a place to fall back to. In The Black Hole, there are instant kill turrets that will prevent us from actually camping their spawn and even from killing players altogether if the run and stay at their base. As a suggestion anywhere but The Black Hole would be nice.

Spankky
07.08.2013 , 05:41 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sztoid View Post
Even though we choose not to have an objective, I feel having it on a class questing area would be better. Not only will it give us the opportunity to kill stray lowbies, we can also storm their outpost and give us a place to fall back to. In The Black Hole, there are instant kill turrets that will prevent us from actually camping their spawn and even from killing players altogether if the run and stay at their base. As a suggestion anywhere but The Black Hole would be nice.
Black Hole is still a pretty decent size, you can fall back to anywhere. including the death barrier (which, lets be honest, always leads to the best deaths/kills).

I'll be there. I will also be actively participating in the shot per death game :]
<The Shur'tugal Legacy>
Za'rrac
Meowtwo

Aewu
07.08.2013 , 02:17 PM | #7
Yes very

ManiacDavis
07.09.2013 , 06:46 PM | #8
I look forward to seeing you all there.
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

Aewu
07.09.2013 , 11:13 PM | #9
Getting my guildes to come as well.

iheartnyc
07.10.2013 , 01:59 AM | #10
I will be on my sage and will friendly pull Man-iac towards the Imp line every chance I get. I will also break all CCs. Imps, please do not target me since I will be on your side.